BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Rotini & Cheese Broccoli.
Ready in 3 1/2 minutes.
Just add water.
Microwaveable rotini pasta with broccoli & cheese sauce. see more...

Katie S.
Anything cheese and broccoli, is a win win for me. I love the combination, I love the flavor tastes together and I adore the little cups they come in. They're great for a snack between meals or even as an on the go snack. They're compact and easy to move from place to place, on long car rides etc.
Mystic M.
Zebulon
I've been mixing this for years and I love that Velveeta put it all together for me. I don't always have time between dance, school, work, scouts to make the homemade meals I'd like. But thanks to Velveeta I can make the next best thing and still have my kids call me master chef.
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
I love broccoli and cheese to begin with, so when I saw that velveeta made an easy cup of rotini and cheese with broccoli, I had to try it! It's very good, not necessarily the healthiest option, but for a quick bite to eat, its very yummy.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Honestly, when I found this I freaked out just because I love anything that's cheddar broccoli. It's so easy to prepare and very reasonable on price. You can buy it almost anywhere but I bought mine at Walmart.
Kadie R.
Lake View, NY
Was starving one day at the store and ran into this little gem!! Omg so yummy. A quick snack maybe not the best for you but if you are looking for flavor this is it! Quick and easy to make ! I would recommend this for anyone who loves cheese
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Best Mac n cheese hands down. You can by it at any grocery store and it never disappoints. Easy to make as long as you have some water and a microwave. It's quick easy and affordable. Can't complain at all
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
I love these however I do not like the sizes I wish they would make some that were a little bit bigger more adult-friendly because these do not fill me up they seem more kids sizes
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely not a healthy, natural cheese, but oooh so yummy! It is so easy to prepare. The cheesy goodness is so easy to squeeze out and melt. I used to eat this quite often in college. The broccoli, although small, gives it an extra bit of flavor, rather than just having shells and cheese. You can find this product in most supermarkets and it is moderately priced.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite Macaroni and cheese product out there. it is perfect for a lunch or late night snack. I usually buy at walmart or Kroger. I am a repeat customer for this product. Like I said it is my absolute favorite macaroni and cheese.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Love it, affordable, available, tastes great and has a great texture.  I is high in carbs, not diet friendly but is one serving.  I purchased at Kroger and I love the Velveeta line of products.  It is easy to prepare, great for on the go and I would recommend.