Kraft Velveeta Rotini 9.4 oz uploaded by Chakirah K.Kraft Velveeta Rotini 9.4 oz uploaded by Chakirah K.Kraft Velveeta Rotini 9.4 oz uploaded by Micah G.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft velveeta rotini 9.4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this brand and I love this box of Mac and cheese with the broccoli is the best. This is a great one meal or side dish for anyone. Very affordable and I buy at Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Shellby M.
One of my favorite sides is cheesy pasta with broccoli and this being velveeta is the cherry on top it's so creamy and cheesy and the broccoli florets inside make it better and help trick the kids into eating a veggie
Erica S.
All I can say is YUM YUM YUM! It was SO good! The broccoli pieces weren't too big but there was enough of it to make it taste delicious! We buy this all the time now along with regular Mac n cheese by Kraft!
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love this mac and cheese! It taste so amazing! I'm not to sure if it's really healthy for you. I eat this probably 10 times month! It has an amazing flavor to it! Yes I am satisfied all over!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This mac and cheese is amazing! This is me and my boyfriend's favorite type of mac and cheese to make because it's so rich and creamy. The pieces of broccoli are a nice touch I just wish they added more broccoli because it seems like such a small amount. The calories are really high but it's expected for mac and cheese. I recommend this to any mac and cheese fanatic.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
As if Velveeta Macaroni could get any better they add the spiral noodle and broccoli.  This is one of my favorites.  The cheese just coats the spiral noodles where you get tons of cheese in every bite.  I love the added broccoli for a little more nutritious value.  I purchase mine at Walmart
Marlesia W.
this is the bomb dot com especially when made right. i love the rotini noodle because it make it taste better! when you feel like balling on some mac and cheese make sure this your go to mac and cheese. i buy it ever trip if i don't get white cheese macaroni
Suzanne C.
I love you so much. My kids also enjoy them and they have vegetables in them so it's very healthy for children. Super easy to make and it definitely met my expectations. It has a really great flavor and it is delicious. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others for a lunch or for a quick dinner.
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
Broccoli lovers would love this I know I do. I make this almost all the time. It's not pricey at all. It taste amazing . All you gotta do is know how to work a stove to make this. Over all the best thing I've tried from velvetta
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
Kraft’s Velveeta macaroni and cheese with broccoli is a great addition to any meal. It is quick and easy to make and my family loves it. I prefer this type of macaroni and cheese better than the dry cheese ones.