BY VELVEETA #25 in Macaroni & Cheese

Microwaveable shell pasta & cheese sauce. see more...

Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
These micro cups are AMAZING ! it’s so nice to peel the top, fill the water to the fill line and put it in the microwave. No dishes to dirty and it still has the same great taste as the family size. Worth the buy for sure!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love it! Taste amazing. I usually add chili to it. A little Woft Band chili and this makes for an easy lunch or dinner if you are in hurry. I think it has a great flavor to it. I will continue to buy it.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
This is a bust half of my house it's really really macaroni and cheese my children like I'm making homemade with ham and they won't even eat that they would rather have Velveeta Shells & Cheese they like the white sauce and the yellow. They get upset if they want shells and cheese and we run out so I stock up on it I love when it's on sale or there's a coupon or digital coupon for Dollar General or somewhere Walmart Dollar General usually have them on sale certain times and I stock up on them it's a must-have of my help I have a very upset three and seven year old also I love them myself they are amazing just pop it in the microwave it come out perfect the cheese just squeezes it mixes up tiny bit of salt man
Ashley P.
Garden City, KS
My girls love the Velveeta microchips they eat them all the time easy to make, fast they can make them on there own and it's perfect portion size for snack time and after school snacks. We all love the homestyle macaroni and cheese that comes with the bread crumbs it's amazing but I think they discontinued it though because I can't find them anywhere. Please Kraft bring this back!!!!
Chelsea C.
Yum Yum Yum! My kids love this and so do I. I love that when Im in a hurry I can grab one of these and bring it with me - often to work! If the kids are hungry after school I can just heta one of these up and they are satisfied for a few minutes until I can get dinner ready. These are great but a little pricey!
Shamiere A.
My kids love these and so do I. They love them because they taste good. But because, I don't have to make these for them. They can do it on their own. Just get water from fridge door. Pop in microwave. Let sit for a min. Pour cheese mix. stir and it's the prefect independent after school snack.
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
When I see these I think fondly of my poor college time. These little microcups got me through a lot! They're cheap, they're easy to make, and they taste good! I owe them a lot of time and money saved throughout my four years in school. Would definitely buy as a gift for any student I know!
Liv U.
I used these when I was babysitting 5 and 7 year old boys for a weekend. I bought them from Walmart, and they were very affordable. The biggest pro is that they are beyond easy and quick to make, which is an A+ with children! These would be a great option for college students and kids looking for a snack when they come home from school.
Chelsea S.
TAMPA
I buy these for my husband to eat on the nights when Im working late and he needs something quick. Also I have a stack of them in my drawer at work, perfect for weekends in the office or late shifts, since I don't have to actually microwave it I can just walk over to the "water cooler" and use the red hot water thingy and leave it at my desk for a few minutes then its ready to mix in the cheese and eat! super fast and better than the craft ones
Emily M.
Draper, UT
These aren't the healthiest things on the planet but on a super lazy sunday they're cheap, easy to make, and with a little salt and pepper not half bad at all. I know velveta is the cornerstone of processed cheese but these are an honest guilty pleasure and the small serving size makes you feel a bit better about the choice!