BY VELVEETA #32 in Macaroni & Cheese

Microwaveable shell pasta & cheese sauce. see more...

Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
These micro cups are AMAZING ! it’s so nice to peel the top, fill the water to the fill line and put it in the microwave. No dishes to dirty and it still has the same great taste as the family size. Worth the buy for sure!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love it! Taste amazing. I usually add chili to it. A little Woft Band chili and this makes for an easy lunch or dinner if you are in hurry. I think it has a great flavor to it. I will continue to buy it.
Sarah S.
These little microwave cups are a weekend life saver! They are ready in 3 minutes and are the perfect amount of food for lunch or for kids. I have bought these at groceries stores and Walmart
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
This is a bust half of my house it's really really macaroni and cheese my children like I'm making homemade with ham and they won't even eat that they would rather have Velveeta Shells & Cheese they like the white sauce and the yellow. They get upset if they want shells and cheese and we run out so I stock up on it I love when it's on sale or there's a coupon or digital coupon for Dollar General or somewhere Walmart Dollar General usually have them on sale certain times and I stock up on them it's a must-have of my help I have a very upset three and seven year old also I love them myself they are amazing just pop it in the microwave it come out perfect the cheese just squeezes it mixes up tiny bit of salt man
Emily C.
Birmingham , AL
The packaging makes it great for on the go or a quick lunch. Or crack one open and pair it as a side to your dinner. Always creamy, always cheesy, always delicious 🤤
Chelsea C.
Yum Yum Yum! My kids love this and so do I. I love that when Im in a hurry I can grab one of these and bring it with me - often to work! If the kids are hungry after school I can just heta one of these up and they are satisfied for a few minutes until I can get dinner ready. These are great but a little pricey!
Shamiere A.
My kids love these and so do I. They love them because they taste good. But because, I don't have to make these for them. They can do it on their own. Just get water from fridge door. Pop in microwave. Let sit for a min. Pour cheese mix. stir and it's the prefect independent after school snack.
Liv U.
I used these when I was babysitting 5 and 7 year old boys for a weekend. I bought them from Walmart, and they were very affordable. The biggest pro is that they are beyond easy and quick to make, which is an A+ with children! These would be a great option for college students and kids looking for a snack when they come home from school.
Jordan N.
Richardson, TX
I love this one! I normally get the standard mac and cheese but the blanco is a great change! I am impressed! The flavor is great and met my expectations. I'm not sure how healthy it is but I almost don't mind because they taste so great. I am very satisfied with this product.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I buy these as an after school snack for my kiddos, it's very simple and easy for them to make for themselves and the taste is great! Very cheesy they love them. The price is reasonable and i literally stock up on these! I am overall satisfied with the taste, brand, packaging and all!