BY VELVEETA #8 in Macaroni & Cheese

Microwaveable shell pasta & cheese sauce. see more...

Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I love these cups more than words can explain! They’re great for work or around the house, as they only require water and a microwave. They’re a perfect portion size and absolutely delicious! I would recommend to pasta lovers!
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
These micro cups are AMAZING ! it’s so nice to peel the top, fill the water to the fill line and put it in the microwave. No dishes to dirty and it still has the same great taste as the family size. Worth the buy for sure!
Beth F.
Morgantown, WV
If your a Mac and cheese guru, be ware this is not the cheddar you’ve been searching for. Although I love cheese, specifically velveeta cheese, the queso flavor was underwhelming. The original velveeta flavor doesn’t leave much else to desire. I’m my opinion the classic tastes better. There just isn’t enough sharp flavor to call this a real velveeta shells and cheese. May the search continue...
Amanda N.
Lewisville, TX
I really like these are so easy and convenient for my kids when they're hungry and we are somewhere on the road or at friend's house or something or they're on a road trip or something with her friends you know it's really easy and convenient big stop at the gas station and warm it up there you go you have some mac and cheese really delicious
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Single serving size of Mac and cheese is everyone’s dream. It’s such a quick and easy snack to where you have little to no effort! Plus it’s liquid cheese instead of powdered cheese and that just makes it even better! It’s a great price and an even better taste!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love it! Taste amazing. I usually add chili to it. A little Woft Band chili and this makes for an easy lunch or dinner if you are in hurry. I think it has a great flavor to it. I will continue to buy it.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
These single packaged cheesy noodles are great sides for when you’re trying to cook something simple. I like to bring these to the country with me because they’re easy to make. This is yummy and overall satisfying.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
These are so good and are different then the normal shells and cheese because they’re queso cheese. Yum. They’re quick and easy and taste delicious. I highly recommend these for snacks and for lunch.
Nina A.
Love the single serving microwaveable cups! This flavor isn’t my favorite- I like the original more. Good sized amount of food, good price and found at all major grocery stores
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
This is a bust half of my house it's really really macaroni and cheese my children like I'm making homemade with ham and they won't even eat that they would rather have Velveeta Shells & Cheese they like the white sauce and the yellow. They get upset if they want shells and cheese and we run out so I stock up on it I love when it's on sale or there's a coupon or digital coupon for Dollar General or somewhere Walmart Dollar General usually have them on sale certain times and I stock up on them it's a must-have of my help I have a very upset three and seven year old also I love them myself they are amazing just pop it in the microwave it come out perfect the cheese just squeezes it mixes up tiny bit of salt man
Influenster M.
This’s beautiful product it’s amazing 😉 and very very close with me i usually makes me very very happy 😃 Kraft Velveeta Queso Blanco Shells & Cheese 4-2.39 oz. Microcups

back