Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese 8-2.39 oz. Microcups uploaded by Serina W.

BY VELVEETA

Shell pasta & cheese sauce, 8 single-serve cups. see more...

Emily B.
Apple Valley, MN
PERFECT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS ON A BUDGET! I but the 8-pack since I pack a cup every day, and it is cheaper than buying individuals. This product always meets expectations and tastes just like the homemade mac and cheese momma used to make. I will continue to pack this product in my lunch box for the rest of my college career.
Krismely R.
I know that this product is healthier than kraft's regular mac and cheese but I am not a big fan of the cheesy taste! It also expires quicker than regular craft's mac and cheese due to the fact that it uses real 2 percent milk in the cheese mix. So if your trying to find which one is better at a budget, choose kraft's regular mac and cheese than the velveeta version.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
As I'm close to completing my college years, I have to say I am in love with this and has saved me many starving nights when I'm not at home! I always like to add a little bit extra cheese into my cup after I have microwaved it, since I am a cheese addict. These cups are great for those on-the-go a lot. The kraft version doesn't have enough cheese in my opinion. This one is great!
Chelsea D.
Stafford
Convenient in a cup. Tried these out over our typical choice of easy mac and enjoyed the shells over the macaroni. My kids weren't as big of a fan but for mommy I enjoyed the change.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Review for: Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese 8-2.39 oz. Microcups more...
Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups are great to keep in my pantry as an easy side to any dish or simply to enjoy on its own. It is convenient, simple and taste great!
Kayla C.
These are perfect for my little girl! When she gets hangry from playing for hours then all of a sudden is starving to death I fix her one of these. Quick, easy, & kid approved.
Izzy W.
Yummy! It is easy to mess these up however, or maybe I'm just stupid. But even if you do mess up, thay still taste great I bought mine at Walmart and I do not regret that purchase.
Taahtyana D.
Wyandanch, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm more of a baked macaroni and cheese girl but these shells are delicious a great on the go snack for lunch
Serina W.
Dixon
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves this Mac and Cheese! It is super easy and quick to make so my 13 year old enjoys it often.
Maryam H.
The best comfort food not healthy but super yummy and easy to make and eat I love the consistency and it's very good value for money good for kids also but again not healthy but yes I would buy it again