Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese 5 oz. Microcup uploaded by Melinda V.

BY VELVEETA

Amber F.
Salem, OR
Kraft and Velveeta did pretty well on this macoroni and cheese cup! I usually don't like this idea because the noodles rarely get cooked thoroughly. But, Velveeta's noodles are always squishy and deliciously cooked! They are a quick snack or lunch for the little ones that is ready in minutes. You only have to add water and throw it in the mircowave making them pratical just about anywhere. The cheese starts out a bit soupy but thickens up quickly leaving just enough sauce to make the noodles cheesy! You get that AMAZING Velveeta flavor as well, which keeps me buying! My only complaint is the fact it does still taste a bit plasticy at times but I still love them! For the price you get a chunk of yummy easy to make macoroni and cheese in its own little bowl.
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
Possibly the best idea anyone has ever had. Now, it only takes three minutes before you can indulge in creamy, cheesy, deliciousness. I am a huge fan of man n cheese in general but there is something about a shell noodle that makes it so much better. Plus velveeta has the cheese in the package that’s really thick, and soo good! 10/10 would recommend.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
I absolutely love having the Mac n cheese cups in my dorm. The Velveeta Original cheese is a great alternative for those who might not like the Kraft Easy Mac Original powder cheese mix, or for those who might even be allergic to it. They’re super easy and fast to fix. They’re even easy enough for kids to fix as an after school snack! The cheese is more gooey and creamy, unlike the powder cheese the others come with. They’re also super affordable. Most stores have these for around $1 for the single bowls and under $4 for the 4 pack packages!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Shells and cheese have always been a huge favorite of mine. I love that they came out with the little individual cups. It's always helpful because I'm always going and doing something, or its just super easy to go to a coffee maker and just add hot water from there because most days I don't even have time to stop at a microwave Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese 5 oz. Microcup
Samantha B.
dayton, ohio
I love Velveeta mac-n-cheese, however, I am not a fan of these single serve, cool in the microwave, Mac-n-cheeses. I feel like I could taste the plastic after it was cooked. I don’t think I will but again because of this taste. My husband wasn’t a big fan either... not because he could taste the plastic but just didn’t impress him to much.
Lisa S.
Need something in a hurry for your lunch.  Heats up easily,good tasting, very hot, Make sure you grab a towel to take it out so you do not burn yourself. Overall, I enjoyed it very much. Will continue to buy and recommend to others. I have bought this each time I need a quick lunch.
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
I take these with me to class and eat 2 for lunch, and then 1 more right before the drive home. I am addicted to these. I grew up eating the velveeta mac and cheese from the box and I am so thrilled that I am able to take the same product with me to school and make it in the microwave.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
I always have a couple of these boxes stored in for days I don't wish to cook. I wouldn't say they are a healthy choice but definitely a taste choice. Its very easy to make and convenient to carry it around. If you want a kick, just add some sriracha sauce and it tastes AMAZING!
Danielle R.
El cajon, CA
My 12 month old loves for these. They taste so much better than other macaroni that are instant and he loves the shells way better than the macaroni shape. And it's the perfect serving size for him and we can save the rest for later instead of making a huge box of it regularly
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I know these aren't very healthy, but they are SOOOO good. They're a quick and easy lunch or snack. Kid friendly, adult approved! Something to at least keep on-hand for when you just need something quick or are craving comfort food. I like the big cup because it's more filling.