BY VELVEETA

Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta. see more...

Krystal T.
I had a bad experense with Velveeta when I was younger and absolutely dispised them because of that and I grew up on Kraft but this stuff is super easy and really good the cheese is smooth and just sitting made in a pouch it's perfect for when you don't have much time and you have zero milk, just boil some water and that's all you need!
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
I love this mac and cheese. The box is perfect for my son and I. It's just enough for 4 servings so we can have it for dinner and again for lunch. I can make anything to go with it. Chicken, pork chop or hamburger. I can throw it in with the noodles or have it on the side. This is my go to meal.
Anne L.
Kraft VelveetaOriginal Shells & Cheese is a family favorite because it is so cheesy and creamy. We add hot dogs and peas to make it a delicious meal on a cool day.
Jillian B.
Englewood
So smooth and creamy, easy to throw in a pot and cook it off for a hungry group or family. Like that the 2 pack is available.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I use this as a side when Im lazy but the cheese is good and it taste like the closet thing too homemade Mac and cheese
Chelsea M.
Troutdale
When u want something very creamy this is the macaroni to use. Put some meat in there and you have a meal. So good
Lindsay G.
Regina, SK
This was a great tasting product. We made this as a snack when we were hungry one evening. The only I was disappointed on was the amount of product. I felt like there wasn’t much included. If I were to make this as a side dish I would really want it to have enough to feed 4 people and I didn’t feel like there was.