Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese 12-2.39 oz. Microcups uploaded by Emily B.

BY VELVEETA

Shell pasta & cheese sauce, 12 single-serve cups. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
PERFECT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS ON A BUDGET! I but the 12-pack since I pack a cup every day, and it is cheaper than buying individuals. This product always meets expectations and tastes just like the homemade mac and cheese momma used to make. I will continue to pack this product in my lunch box for the rest of my college career.
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
Valveeta shells original are the best. I love the thick texture of the shell and how the thick creamy velveeta cheese is all over and inside the shells . This is a major comfort food for me and my family. You can eat it as a meal or a side and is very satisfying to your taste buds and your hunger either way.
tabitha m.
Fort Gay, WV
My family and I love velveeta shells and cheese macaroni and cheese. It tastes so much better than the powdered cheese kind
Carolina R.
Orange City
Eh these are okay I guess. I might try it. Depends on what mood I’m in. Hopefully it doesn’t cost too much haha
Nai S.
I absolutely love these velveeta cups. They are quick and easy when your limited on time.