BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy skillets tuna melt 12.8oz see more...

Kari S.
Salem, OR
SOOOOOOO good! I am usually either too busy, or too lazy to cook meals from scratch, so I use a lot of boxed meals. This is by far my favorite one. All the Velveeta boxes are delicious but this one is my favorite.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love the Velveeta Cheesy Skillet meals... yummy.. BUT I switch on some of the tuna ones n use a can of chicken cause my hubby isn't found of tuna!! They are really good, much better than Hamburger Helper
Brittany F.
Lucasville, OH
I have tried almost every velveeta melt meals. They are very easy dinner ideas for busy life's. I'm not a big Tuna fan but with all the cheese it taste really good.
Nicole
Calvin, WV
If you like Hamburger Helper your going to love krafts Velveeta Cheesy Skillets. This is like a better version of HamburgerHelper. For myself I think it's the Velveeta cheese that makes it that much better.
Velveeta dinners likenthisbhaveba much better flavor than hamburger helper. Quick and easy supper our busy family. Just add bread and butter and maybe a salad or veggie and we are good to go!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I try to plan my meals in advance and Velveeta's cheesy skillets usually make the cut one to three times a month depending on what ingredients I have on hand.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great for those nights you really don't want to cook but I didn't like the taste very much!! As for my boys tho, as usual their plates were empty!!
Sometimes people just need something quick to cook and delicious and filling enough to eat. This definitely satisfies all 3!
Kayti K.
I don't make these very often but they are definitely yummy. Very flavorful. And there are all kinds you can make
Brandie D.
Columbus, OH
My family loves this! We now have it at least once a week. It's even better the next day for lunch!