BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy skillets creamy beef stroganoff 11.6 oz see more...

Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
I️ give this two stars because it’s got everything you need inside of it. But that’s about the only good thing included. I️ feel that there was a complete lack in flavors. I️ bought the kit on an impulse to hopefully spruce up my cooking as try something different. Let’s just say that I️ did everything I️ could to try and spruce up this fish but it came up way short. I️ will not buy this again. Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Creamy Beef Stroganoff 11.6 oz
Kelsi B.
This is one of my favorite go to easy meals. Delicious with ground beef or ground turkey. Servings are enough for 3-4 people. Tastes good reheated as leftovers as well. Only takes like 30 minuets to make!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
We have tried all of the Velveeta Cheesy Skillets and have not found a single one that we don't like, but the Stroganoff is definitely our favorite.  My kids beg to have it.  We do spice it up a little with some sour cream and a can of mushrooms just to add a little bit to it.  It is so good though and so easy to fix.  We eat this at least once every couple of weeks.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Delicious! I love these velvetta meals for nights when I may be too busy to cook something homemade! They're much better than the Hamburger Helper meals because they actually have velvetta cheese packages instead of the cheese powder. This one is actually my favorite flavor! Definitely suggest these to my busy mothers!
Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
I'd choose this creamy beef stroganoff over the hamburger helper brand any day. The added cheese packet takes the beef stroganoff to a whole different level of deliciousness. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it is fairly pricey.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Hands down the best beef stroganoff you will ever have. I probably make this once a week because it's so good. I will never go back to hamburger helper. It is rich and creamy and simply delicious and makes for good leftovers.
Amariah S.
Mexico
This stroganoff is delicious. The added velveeta cheese to this classic adds a little something extra. I definitely grab these in a pinch with ground turkey from Jeanie-O instead of beef. Mouth-watering!
Kelly H.
Apex, NC
These are like hamburger helper kicked up a notch. The cheese is so much cheesier! They are a little bit more expensive than hh, but they are way way better! I would highly recommend that you try these!
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
My dad and I love this! Anything #Velveeta works for me. Beef Stroganoff has never been a favorite of mine, but I do enjoy this. We will purchase again. This #Kraft meal always makes it onto our shopping list.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
This is such an easy and great meal to make!!! My boyfriend and I love it!! Cheap and easy all you need to add is beef!!! Has a great seasoning and I LOVE Velveeta so the cheese is great too!! It's a white cheese and I love it!
We buy this all the time and it's a great meal to do on a whim. Made this for my father in law because he loves stroganoff and he was so pleased with this and said how he hasn't had someone make him stroganoff in years!!