BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken And Broccoli Dinner Kit.
New!
Pasta with creamy cheese sauce, broccoli florets & seasoning.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Easy and fast dinner to make on a busy dinner night and it taste really good." in 2 reviews
  • "i buy them a lot and my family loves them, it's something quick to make, and i think taste better than hamburger helper. " in 2 reviews
  • "Mmm quick and super easy to make." in 1 review
  • "Either as a side dish or as an entree my family love it!" in 1 review
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These Velveeta Cheesy Skillets are so good and the whole family likes them.  On busy nights with homework, baths, or getting home late for work these are out top choices for meals for our family of five.  They taste so great.  They are good just how they come or you can spice it up and add your own ingredients if you want to make it even that much better.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Ashley A.
Mmm quick and super easy to make. It is so delicious and it says to add your chicken breast, I honestly grab the canned chicken when I'm in a rush and it tastes just as yummy. And what's better then Velveeta cheese :)
Brittany L.
My family have had this a couple of times and it's been super good!! We always add extra stuff to box dinners whether it be extra chicken or rice or broccoli we always amp it up and it's always delicious!!
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
This was just ok in my opinion. Not amazing, but not too bad either. The chicken didn't have the best texture, but my kids liked it so that's always a plus.
Sara O.
Mokena, IL
These are easy to make and taste great! If you're looking for a quick and easy meal pick up one if these! They have different ones if this meal doesn't interest your taste buds!
Richanna C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so good!! Either as a side dish or as an entree my family love it! We eat it all the time. My son loves it as a snack
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
We make this frequently for dinner and everyone loves it! It tastes great! The cheese is obviously the best part! We will continue making this for dinner!
Tara B.
I was actually very surprised how tasty this was for such a quick cheap meal! Much better than hamburger helper stuff
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
This was not for me I'm not sure if I did not cool it right or what but this meal came out tasting bland and soggy.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
Love these. i buy them a lot and my family loves them, it's something quick to make, and i think taste better than hamburger helper.
Elizabeth R.
Alpharetta, GA
Do you have to add fresh or frozen broccoli, or is it the dehydrated tiny pieces?