BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken And Broccoli Dinner Kit.
New!
Pasta with creamy cheese sauce, broccoli florets & seasoning.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken and Broccoli Dinner Kit
  • "i buy them a lot and my family loves them, it's something quick to make, and i think taste better than hamburger helper. " in 2 reviews
  • "Easy and fast dinner to make on a busy dinner night and it taste really good." in 2 reviews
  • "Either as a side dish or as an entree my family love it!" in 1 review
  • "Mmm quick and super easy to make." in 1 review
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
I love Velveeta meals, especially this one! It is just like Hamburger Helper but taste a lot better. It is a bit more expensive than Hamburger Helper I think it is worth the extra buck because of how much better it taste. Not all grocery stores sell it at least not the ones in my area!
Ashley A.
Mmm quick and super easy to make. It is so delicious and it says to add your chicken breast, I honestly grab the canned chicken when I'm in a rush and it tastes just as yummy. And what's better then Velveeta cheese :)
Brittany L.
My family have had this a couple of times and it's been super good!! We always add extra stuff to box dinners whether it be extra chicken or rice or broccoli we always amp it up and it's always delicious!!
Sara O.
Mokena, IL
These are easy to make and taste great! If you're looking for a quick and easy meal pick up one if these! They have different ones if this meal doesn't interest your taste buds!
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
This was just ok in my opinion. Not amazing, but not too bad either. The chicken didn't have the best texture, but my kids liked it so that's always a plus.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
We make this frequently for dinner and everyone loves it! It tastes great! The cheese is obviously the best part! We will continue making this for dinner!
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
Love these. i buy them a lot and my family loves them, it's something quick to make, and i think taste better than hamburger helper.
Richanna C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so good!! Either as a side dish or as an entree my family love it! We eat it all the time. My son loves it as a snack
Ashley L.
Marstons Mills, MA
Velveeta cheese!! Need I say more? This dinner is quick and easy, and perfect if you want leftovers for yourself! Delicious.
Tara B.
I was actually very surprised how tasty this was for such a quick cheap meal! Much better than hamburger helper stuff
Elizabeth R.
Alpharetta, GA
Do you have to add fresh or frozen broccoli, or is it the dehydrated tiny pieces?