BY VELVEETA #36 in Pasta & Noodles

Kraft Velveeta Chicken Parmesan Cheesy Skillet Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta, breading mix and seasoning.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

April T.
Not that good it actually so cheesy and so rich it's kind of sickening .not a fan love Velveeta tho.......
Ashley K.
Saskatoon, SK
I love buying rhese and stocking up on them while I am in the states. I am giving only 1 star with the hope that they will read my review and consider making these a stock room staple in Canada.
Amanda W.
Valdosta
Gross the sauce taste horrible never would I buy this again and it's not ever healthy for you
Jessie M.
Not my favorite but did eat it all just not to sure if I would buy this product again my husband didn't think it was the best but he did eat it as well
Tallulah S.
These are yummy and cheesy they are my fav and I could eat them everyday !!!!!!!!!!!!&’nnn
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
These were okay. Not exactly what I thought they were or what I thought they were going to taste like. They’re edible but not exactly mine and my husbands favorite. I do have to say our dog liked them a lot! But in all honesty I might buy this again if I have a craving for it.
Elizabeth G.
Washington
Elizabeth gaitoAverage rating:5out of5stars, baI love this. Very simple directions,although the individual spice and coating mix packages could be labeled a little more clearly. After you cook it once it's easy to make a few small changes to better suit your tastes, but it's still great the original way. To coat the chicken pieces, it says to put the coating in a ziplock bag and shake it up with the chicken, but I usually add a little bit of grated parmesan cheese to soak up some of the moisture from the chicken. When I tried it with just the coating mix, it stuck to the bag instead of the chicken. With the added parmesan cheese, the coating can cover about twice as much chicken as the recipe calls for.
Jaylin M.
It came with everything and I only had to add water. It was very yummy and the kids enjoy it a lot!
rian w.
Jasper, GA
We cook this often because it's cheap and easy. But you get what you pay for. While it is good, it's not homemade but great for the few minutes it takes to cook and the price.
Lauren W.
Duncan
Yummy! This stuff was pretty good for an easy night of cooking. Can't wait to try some others