BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Chicken Parmesan Cheesy Skillet Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta, breading mix and seasoning.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Maiya V.
Roanoke, VA
Something quick and easy to make and my kids love it great go to dinner when you are in a rush Would definitely buy again
Garrett T.
Adamsville
These skillet meals are so quick and easy. Their way better than hamburger helper and they aren't but a few dollars more.
Maria M.
This cheese tastes so yummy you will love it! Make sure you dont miss out on the quality and yummy taste of velveetta!
Teri H.
These ate really good and actually have enough to feed my kiddos without having to use an excessive amount of boxes!!
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Annmaree D.
Velveeta skillets are a great dinner option for busy people. I love to make two of them and have leftovers gift work!
amber d.
Lufkin
Best fast food product i have bought that is yummy n filling and dont take long to throw together n my kids love it .
Nadeen B.
New York
It’s amazing. I eat it when I’m too lazy to cook. I would buy it again. It’s great. I’ll buy it over and over again
Teri S.
Vermillion
Amazing. Velveeta is so think and creamy chicken perm is amazing you could forget it comes in a box. Kids eat it up
Lindsay A.
Maynardville, TN
Who doesn't love Velveeta. Although a bit pricier than hamburger helper they are definitely worth the little extra.