BY VELVEETA #36 in Pasta & Noodles

Kraft Velveeta Chicken Parmesan Cheesy Skillet Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta, breading mix and seasoning.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Sia A.
Lilburn , GA
Velvet meals are the closest thing to natural tasting cheese because it's not powder mixed with milk to create cheese. It tastes fresh like a home cooked meal and I would recommend others try it too.
Cynthia M.
Move over Hamburger Helper. There is great cheesy flavor in these meals and they are so easy to make What child doesn't love Mac and cheese. This is a new adult spin on our childhood favorite
Deena A.
Gulfport
Easy to make. Quick to prepare and a great alternative to eating out. Good price. Even those that don't cook can make this. I use ground turkey to make it a little more healthy.
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
This is delicious! Yet I am sad to say they do not carry this flavor in the Walmart near me so I cannot buy it! I love all of the flavors of skillet meals from Velveeta and would love to try anything new!
Jeannette M.
Pennsylvania
Very easy to make and make u full it’s very tasty for me it’s the best flavor on this kind.. I got this at Walmart they are delicious I will recommend this product absolutely
Lauren H.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite meal ever. I can eat this stuff everyday. It’s so creamy and cheesy. If you love cheese and chicken then this is the meal for you. It’s cooks so quick and the outcome is amazing.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Quick and easy dinner. Done in less than an hour. Perfect for anyone with a 9-5 job. Just throw it in a pot or microwaves (whatever works for you) and let it do its thing.
Wendy B.
Randleman
I really enjoy the chicken parmesan dinner kit...it's fast... easy...and a very tasty meal...you don't even have to cook anything to go with it...unless you just want to.
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This pasta is so very yummy! I would consider easy to make and extremely enjoyable. It's so tasty and easy to make with friends!
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
This makes for a great quick and delicious meal. It has wonderful flavor, velveeta never disappoints me. I buy mine at Walmart, great bank for your buck. All of the quick meals are good and al has great flavor