BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Chicken Parmesan Cheesy Skillet Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta, breading mix and seasoning.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This makes for a great quick and delicious meal. It has wonderful flavor, velveeta never disappoints me. I buy mine at Walmart, great bank for your buck. All of the quick meals are good and al has great flavor
RS L.
These are heaven on earth! It comes with all you need in the box minus your meat (chicken). It's such a quick meal to make. It takes me about 25 minutes to make. It's enough for about four servings and it's very filling. If you're just cooking for one or two, you'll have amazing leftovers. Out of all of their options for the skillets, this one is my absolutely favorite, and it must be the same for everyone in my area because they always run out so quickly. Highly recommend for a quick, delicious meal!
Lara S.
This is my favorite out of all of the other Velveeta dinners! I like that it's cheaper now for me to purchase more often. I also like to complete it by adding Parmesan on top of it. I love to serve it as it one of my family's favorites! However, when done the wrong way, it can turn out really bad. Other than that, I recommend this! Add in some meatballs with it!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
We love these dinner kits! Especially for nights when we need a quick dinner. They are easy and quick to cook and available at almost every grocery store. You do have to add your own meat but these do not disappoint. We pick these over other brands because they just taste so much better! Great with a salad and a dinner roll!
Shelby J.
Conway, AR
Quick easy dinners for any day of the week, I love this brand of food. Very tasty and so delicious.   I would recommend this to any family or is in a hurry but still, wants a good meal. I buy it normally from Kroger. Very Satisfied and would continue to buy this product.
Jake U.
Fort Pierce
Velveeta cheese on anything makes it better as far as I'm concerned. This was a first time buy for me but definitely won't be my last. The chicken  parmesan was as tasty as it would be if it wasn't homemade by my mother with velveeta cheese. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Taylor T.
Williamsburg, VA
This skillet is so good! It's easy to make, even for the non-cook. I wish it were a bit healthier, but let's be real, it's a cheese pasta skillet, what else would you expect. The price is good, just add chicken breasts and you're ready to go! Quick, simple meal for during the week.
Tiffany Leann M.
Gaston, IN
These are wonderful for a quick,tasty dinner for the family. It's a pretty decent box for the price. Very easy to make and I like to add green peppers into mine. Great price,super easy to make & very yummy! highly recommend to everyone to try these. lots of different kinds too
Christine B.
Jonesville, NC
These Velveeta box meals are amazing, it's very simple and something that is very quick and easy to throw together especially when you're running around after ball games and don't have a lot of time to fix something for supper but she still want something good
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
Very  cheesy takes less than 20 minutes to make a quick very quick dinner,you can throw broccoliI or peas any type of vegetable you want into it to make it a little bit more healthy and your husband and kids will  love it . It great and fast.