BY VELVEETA #33 in Pasta & Noodles

Kraft Velveeta Chicken Parmesan Cheesy Skillet Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta, breading mix and seasoning.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Jake U.
Fort Pierce
Velveeta cheese on anything makes it better as far as I'm concerned. This was a first time buy for me but definitely won't be my last. The chicken  parmesan was as tasty as it would be if it wasn't homemade by my mother with velveeta cheese. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
These were okay. Not exactly what I thought they were or what I thought they were going to taste like. They’re edible but not exactly mine and my husbands favorite. I do have to say our dog liked them a lot! But in all honesty I might buy this again if I have a craving for it.
Tiffany Leann M.
Gaston, IN
These are wonderful for a quick,tasty dinner for the family. It's a pretty decent box for the price. Very easy to make and I like to add green peppers into mine. Great price,super easy to make & very yummy! highly recommend to everyone to try these. lots of different kinds too
Brianna B.
Evansville, IN
Chicken parmigiana is one of my favorites so we went on a limb and bought this product. I absolutely loved it and my boyfriend liked it as well. I love velveeta so maybe thats why I was so in love. The taste of this product is amazing and I was very well satisfied .
Gabby B.
These dinner kits are soooooooo good! All of the sauces are super creamy and flavorful! I love making these when I have no time or energy because they are fast and the only thing you have to pick up is the meat!
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
These skillet pasta dinners are amazing definitely my new favorite over hamburger healer. They can not compare to anything. I bought mine at Walmart and I recommend to everyone they are delicious and filling
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love love love this product. Huge velvetta fan. The cheese is creamy and delicious. The noodles added to it gives a very taste meal. Perfect for a family dinner. Easy and doesn’t take a long time to cook
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it for your whole family!
Christian D.
All different types of these Skillets are great. I've had several and they are always easy to make and taste so good. And it's not that expensive so it's an affordable quick meal that is good and filling.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I love these box meals. They are great tasting but also quick to make if you are busy and don’t have time to stay in the kitchen for hours. The value is great, very affordable and available everywhere.