BY VELVEETA #17 in Vegetarian Meals

Kraft Velveeta Shepherd's Pie Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit.
Oven baked.
Creamy cheese sauce with seasoned potato flakes, premium seasonings & vegetables.
Made with real cheese & vegetables.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 4 1/2 1-cup servings. see more...

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
It's the best! It's so cheesy and so yummy, I know my husband's loves this one and so does my in law. They have tried other brand but this one tops it off. It's a very good and easy to make.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
This dinner recipe box is so easy and a good quick simple fix for family at night. It has good value and taste and is affordable- a much have! It was delicious. I will always love this brand! Have to try more
Liz. 💋.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Quick and easy family meal for those of you that work or have a football team to feed. Really filling and tastes really great! A great quality meal for a family at a cheap price you can't beat!!!
Jessy S.
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
My family loves these! They are super easy to cook after working and taking care of two young kiddos all day. They taste great and have a lot of flavor in them! I buy about 3 different types a month and my family never grows tired of them!
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm always looking for cheap easy meals. This was quick and delicious. Easy directions and even my picky eater boyfriend enjoyed it.
Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.
Sand Springs, OK
My family devoured this cassarole.  It is simple to make and affordable as well.  I have three boys and I must purchase two to feed my crew.
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Kraft Velveeta cheese is off the hoook! I really enjoy this. The taste this is real fast cheesy cheese
Turkia S.
Turkia S.
Riyadh
Perfect For a Sunday dinner with your family ❤❤❤
And for me It is easy to make it or cook it
So just try it once
Necarlys P.
Necarlys P.
MIRAMAR, FL
Is very good my son loves it I use it for dinner when I want to vary the food I recommend the price does not seem