BY VELVEETA #11 in Vegetarian Meals

Kraft Velveeta Shepherd's Pie Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit.
Oven baked.
Creamy cheese sauce with seasoned potato flakes, premium seasonings & vegetables.
Made with real cheese & vegetables.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 4 1/2 1-cup servings. see more...

Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ

I buy this a lot, it is the best dinner, everyone loves it. But I make it in a skillet. i use 2 boxes and one less cup of water for the 2 boxes than the recipe asks for in the meat sauce ( just use 3/4 cup of water per box). After the meat is simmered in the skillet I just make the mashed potatoes and put them on and then the cheese and bacon and cover it on simmer in the skillet for 5-10 mins and you're good to go! Way faster than the casserole instructions. less dishes to wash also! Much tastier than the box instruction
Kimmy J.
Lansing
This is so much like hamburger helper meals and I love those. I buy these every time I shop. The kids love it and never get complaints for dinner. The cheese makes a huge difference to me in a dinner. This is a delicious meal that I will continue to buy. You have to try this if you haven't yet.
Angel N.
Very great product im very picky I try items out first before shopping for more I sample things especially if I have the option to do so I'm very picky so if I like something I consider it a great product I recommend just about anything especially if I know for facts it's good
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
My family and I love this stuff. It’s so easy to make and tastes delicious, we would buy it all the time however our local grocery store quit selling it and now we can’t find it anywhere :( if you get the chance to try this, DO IT! You’ll thank me later.
Loves o.
Jackson
Very easy meal to pop in with a pretty good taste! The prices vary depending on where you pick up, but price should be cheap despite location choice. This meal is decent for all types of homes. Kids or no kids, single or other. Recommend!
Jess M.
yummy! Good taste, good price, every store has it, taste like heaven in food form. My whole family loves it, I'd share with friends too. Affordable and easy to find. What else can I ask for? this is one of my go to foods, hands down. Forsure man. Totes.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lorren A.
Antioch, CA
Very good and super easy. My husband was very pleased with this meal. I bought it just because I knew he loved velveeta cheese. It hardly took any time at all to make. If you like velveeta you should try it one night.
Salyna B.
Stockton
Easy side dish for any event! I’ve bought these a few time before. Can find them at most grocery stores. Love the flavor and taste it gives after its been cooked. I recommend this for people that have a lazy day.
amanda K.
Denton, NC
This stuff is the bomb diggity. I've never even heard of shepherd's pie and I went out of on a whim and tried this. I'm in love but I'm kind of upset because I can't find it no more