BY VELVEETA #10 in Vegetarian Meals

Kraft Velveeta Shepherd's Pie Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit.
Oven baked.
Creamy cheese sauce with seasoned potato flakes, premium seasonings & vegetables.
Made with real cheese & vegetables.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 4 1/2 1-cup servings. see more...

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
It's the best! It's so cheesy and so yummy, I know my husband's loves this one and so does my in law. They have tried other brand but this one tops it off. It's a very good and easy to make.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ

I buy this a lot, it is the best dinner, everyone loves it. But I make it in a skillet. i use 2 boxes and one less cup of water for the 2 boxes than the recipe asks for in the meat sauce ( just use 3/4 cup of water per box). After the meat is simmered in the skillet I just make the mashed potatoes and put them on and then the cheese and bacon and cover it on simmer in the skillet for 5-10 mins and you're good to go! Way faster than the casserole instructions. less dishes to wash also! Much tastier than the box instruction
Kimmy J.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
This is so much like hamburger helper meals and I love those. I buy these every time I shop. The kids love it and never get complaints for dinner. The cheese makes a huge difference to me in a dinner. This is a delicious meal that I will continue to buy. You have to try this if you haven't yet.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Wilmington
The first time I made this there was not a morsel left. Everyone including me enjoyed this delicious meal. I would not get any other. This one taste the best. The value is so good it.is always on our list. I would recommend to a lot of people. Because of the great taste.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Jess M.
Jess M.
yummy! Good taste, good price, every store has it, taste like heaven in food form. My whole family loves it, I'd share with friends too. Affordable and easy to find. What else can I ask for? this is one of my go to foods, hands down. Forsure man. Totes.
Loves o.
Loves o.
Jackson
Very easy meal to pop in with a pretty good taste! The prices vary depending on where you pick up, but price should be cheap despite location choice. This meal is decent for all types of homes. Kids or no kids, single or other. Recommend!
Lorren A.
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
Very good and super easy. My husband was very pleased with this meal. I bought it just because I knew he loved velveeta cheese. It hardly took any time at all to make. If you like velveeta you should try it one night.
Amber W.
Amber W.
So tastey and easy to make! I add a little more veggies to oomph it up a bit. I would definitely buy this again. My family scarfed it down and asked for seconds! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
This dinner recipe box is so easy and a good quick simple fix for family at night. It has good value and taste and is affordable- a much have! It was delicious. I will always love this brand! Have to try more