BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheese.
Melts Better & 1/3 Less Fat than Cheddar Cheese.
Pasteurized.
Prepared Cheese Product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Do...1 Answers
  • Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?3 Answers
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
I absolutely love this buy it most often around thanksgiving and Christmas so that I can make my casseroles and Mac and cheese and I love how the lil blocks are measured
Amber B.
Wayne, WV
This is some of the best cheese chunks out there. I love making it into a really think cheese sauce over noddles with sausage. It is kind of expensive but so worth the quality of food. The other brands just can’t compete.
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
Ahhh the “cheese” product. This stuff is truly the most hideous monstrosity ever but mercy does it make some dishes pop. It takes some soups to a level of creamy you just cannot achieve otherwise with any other cheese. Likewise for a cheese dip or good hearty mac-n-cheese this is a tried and true method that never fails. It’s sure to kill us sooner if we eat much of it and can likely patch a leak in your roof as well.
Anna R.
Orem, UT
I don't know about you, but I LOVE queso and I LOVE mac n cheese. And I love both to be really cheesy. Kraft Velveeta is the only way I will make queso and it is my preferred method of making mac n cheese. It is affordable and definitely tastes the best! I highly recommend this to any cheese lover out there.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
makes a perfect dipping sauce for chips. the recipe with beef or other meat add is so delicious. my family makes it every time there is a big get together and everyone loves it. sometimes i find myself eating it for dinner. which isn't quite healthy but its soo good.
Lisa G.
Cottondale, AL
It is amazing to pair this with beef and rotel and to eat that with tortilla chips. It is one of the snacks that once I start I just simply cannot stop. It’s great for a party or ball games. I would recommend this to anyone. It is so easily melted and tastes so good!
Kenzie H.
Dickinson
I'm always using cheese and I'm constantly making my own hamburger helper concoction for my husband. He loves it so much and I always use my Velveeta. I go through one giant one of these about every other week. It melts wonderfully and has an amazing taste and texture
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Can’t make my famous homemade Mac & cheese without it! I have tried knock off brands and they are NOT the same. The only downfall is that it has gotten SO expensive that i have a hard time buying it unless it’s for an event or holiday dinner. I would buy more often if the price point was even slightly lower
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Velveeta has to be the best cheese in the world I believe. If it wasn't so expensive it'd be perfect all together. So worth the money though!! The cheese is creamy and moist; it melts in your mouth. Best type of cheese to use for sausage dip and nachos!
Courtney S.
Laurens, NY
I just learned that Velveeta can last without refrigeration for months so that was completely terrifying as I am willingly putting something that doesn't rot into my body, but if you're not using it to make macaroni and cheese, you're not doing it right.
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?
Juliana T.
I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Does this provide that?
Chelsea p.
Athens, GA
What else can you make with this besides dip?
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My family used to make a delicious cheese beer dip with the use of a chafing dish but I haven't been able to find it. Was curious if velveeta would be a suitable cheese to try it with.

Walmart