BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheese.
Melts Better & 1/3 Less Fat than Cheddar Cheese.
Pasteurized.
Prepared Cheese Product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Do...1 Answers
  • Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?3 Answers
💙 M.
I love cheese so this is great for me . I love the cheesy flavor it gives to whatever I’m making .
Austin W.
Linn Creek, MO
We buy this in bulk. Lots of cheese is consumed in our home. Definitely makes the best cheese dip
Gabby N.
I use this cheese to make a three-cheese Mac and cheese. And it never fails! Highly recommended.
Kiley S.
Martinsburg
Review for: Cheese Product more...
Favorite kind of cheese! You can put it in anything from macaroni to burgers to eggs. Anything !
Jordyn V.
Oakland
There okay not my absolute favorite but do give it a try you may like it. Everyone is different
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
You can use this for a lot of your crockpot recipes would be sure to add it to your pantry.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Velveeta taste great! I use this cheese for tacos, enchiladas, lasagna, chicken parmesan.
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
This is so creamy and perfect! My family uses it in Mac and Cheese and dips. It's great!
Cathy D.
Alpena, MI
This is my go to winter soup made with #velveetacheese. One of my favorite simple meals.
Geneva L.
Decatur , AL
Use this all the time. Great for Mac & cheese & rotel dip. Melts easily & tastes great
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?
Juliana T.
I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Does this provide that?
Chelsea p.
Athens, GA
What else can you make with this besides dip?
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My family used to make a delicious cheese beer dip with the use of a chafing dish but I haven't been able to find it. Was curious if velveeta would be a suitable cheese to try it with.

Walmart