BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheese.
Melts Better & 1/3 Less Fat than Cheddar Cheese.
Pasteurized.
Prepared Cheese Product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Do...1 Answers
  • Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?3 Answers
Desiree A.
When I am looking for a cheese to cook with, Velveeta is it. Creamy and tasty is what I always receive when using it.
Danielle B.
Monroeville, PA
The one and only brand to make Grandma's homemade baked macaroni so scrumptious!!! Hands down it's truly liquid gold
Jada S.
weatheford
I use this cheese for so many things! Slice it, use it for queso, and what not. It’s kinda expensive, but worth it.
Missy D.
Houston
Velveeta Original you just can’t make Texas queso without it and there is nothing that can work the same.
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
Great for making queso dip this is a thick and creamy cheese amd can be used for many different recipes a must have
Danielle P.
I use to make my homemade mac and cheese or passtas and ext... love this cheese so much and really hope you do to
Caroline M.
My family loves using this cheese for our rotel. A little on the pricy side but well worth it . Very delicious.
BlaiR F.
South Bend, IN
Velveeta is a very good brand of cheese not to eat by itself you mix it with something cook with it.........
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Great for making the best Mac and cheese ! Or even making cheese dip ! Real easy to use not very expensive
Yesenia P.
I love using this cheese. So yummy. I cut into cubes and make a cheese dip along with some chopped tomatoes
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?
Juliana T.
I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Does this provide that?
Chelsea p.
Athens, GA
What else can you make with this besides dip?
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My family used to make a delicious cheese beer dip with the use of a chafing dish but I haven't been able to find it. Was curious if velveeta would be a suitable cheese to try it with.

Walmart