BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheese.
Melts Better & 1/3 Less Fat than Cheddar Cheese.
Pasteurized.
Prepared Cheese Product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Do...1 Answers
  • Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?3 Answers
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
This cheese is very good. Although, I don't think it's really cheese we love it. I like to make queso with it in my crock pot.
Brittany S.
Everyone uses Velveeta. Everyone loves Velveeta. Velveeta makes everything you put it in, better. Just ask your Mac and Cheese!
Luisa F.
Doral, FL
Review for: Cheese Product more...
A really good cheese. A very versatile product that can be used in every meal at your home! Very delicious! Highly recommended.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I use this to make homemade Mac n cheese. Usually for pot lucks. And I never leave without someone telling me how great it was.
Katie A.
SO GOOD OVER CAULIFLOWER. I know that's really random, but my family makes cauliflower with cheese sauce and it is to die for.
Kate S.
Canton, MI
Guilty pleasure. You know this is so processed but it tastes so good in grilled cheese sandwiches or in home made Mac n cheese
Melissa B.
FORT MORGAN, CO
Make homemade Mac n cheese that not o my do the kids ask for more but we all go back. Have to always buy 2 boxes for 1 month
Laura H.
Gatesville
We always use Velveeta when we are going to make queso. It melts perfectly and doesn't get all oily like some other cheeses.
jeffrey s.
twin lakes wi
Oh my gosh..velvetta cheese goes with everything !!! Anything..breakfast,  lunch or dinner !! Jeffrey. . twin lakes wi..
larissa b.
Carthage
This is good on just about anything that you wanna cook and put cheese on it's pretty amazing. Everyone should really use it
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?
Juliana T.
I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Does this provide that?
Chelsea p.
Athens, GA
What else can you make with this besides dip?
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My family used to make a delicious cheese beer dip with the use of a chafing dish but I haven't been able to find it. Was curious if velveeta would be a suitable cheese to try it with.

Walmart