BY VELVEETA

Find Cheese And Cheese Substitues at Target.com! Velveeta Cheese Slices 12 oz 16 ct see more...

Donna M.
DeRidder
I but the Velvetta slices for my husbands lunches, they taste like there cut right off the block, very good flavor for a sandwich or a grilled cheese, they are very thick and creamy. I buy them just about anywhere but usually at walmart, I normally dont buy any other cheese
Megan H.
These are the BEST cheese slices I've ever tried. They make the perfect grilled cheese and have so much flavor. I love purchasing these and it doesn't stay too long in my fridge ;) lol
Sarah S.
Mansfield, AR
I love these cheese slices! They go great on a sandwich! They also melt rather easy when you're making grilled cheeses! I just wish they were just a little bit cheaper.
Brittani B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This velveta cheese is amazing! It’s perfect for grilled cheese and gives the perfect stringiness for the grilled cheese. This is the only cheese we buy.
Annette R.
Conway, SC
Great for making grill cheese, this cheese melt really good. Perfect for sandwich and grits and eggs. This product have a great taste.
Natasha B.
Greenville
We love this for our home made max n cheese and for our hamburgers. It taste great and we love it. Can't ask for a better cheese
Jeffrey R.
Newport
These slices are great for a grilled cheese sandwich. It has great flavor and is a great value for a cheesy cheese!
Felicia M.
These are the best cheese slices for grilled cheese! So much better then Kraft and I never knew it since I grew up eating Kraft. I will never go back Velveta is the new cheese in my house.
Sandy B.
Salaberry-De-Valleyfield
Thenonly cheese for my grilled cheese sandwiches! Creamy and tasty and the slices are really thick!