BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheese.
Melts Better & 1/3 Less Fat than Cheddar Cheese.
Pasteurized.
Prepared Cheese Product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Does this ...1 Answers
  • Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My family u...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
Velveeta cheese is the secret to my killer macaroni and cheese. I cook the macaroni as the direction say to, and then I add Velveeta cheese (cut into mini cubes) into the mixture with the heat on the lowest setting. Add milk, butter, shredded mozzarella, shredded cheddar, and salt and pepper with it. Let it all melt together and it’s a simple but beautiful Mac and cheese recipe. It has such a creamy and delightful texture, thick but not heavy. It has an actual cheese taste (unlike those powdered cheese mixes).
Mesha F.
Okinawa
My daughter loves this cheese. I buy this in bulk an we use the smooth creamy cheese on everything. Melted down for homemade Mac and cheese. A gathering for football. Or an aid in a juicy burger. This cheese is versatile and works always.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Good to use for recipes from Pinterest. I use these for mac n’ cheese, crockpot recipes, and anything that requires cheese. These and so helpful for dinner time recipes. You won’t regret buying these delicious cheeses.
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a mist use cheese for all my party needs!! Though I have recently started a more plant based lifestyle every now and then as a treat or at kickbacks with friends I use this as a base for our dips. It's thick and creamy but fills you up with when u need something to coat your stomach for all those drinks your consuming lol... this cheese is a household staple you always gotta have some stored away!!
Emily H.
Brandon, FL
Me and my boyfriend, we make Mac and cheese with Velveeta. It turns out to good and so cream. I prefer when he makes it but it always turns out good for us. Velveeta Original
Amanda H.
Sinking Spring
Review for: Cheese Product more...
I like this cheese for when you make a grilled cheese. I haven’t used this product as much lately since we started using the slices. Great flavor, just not as convenient as the slices.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Homemade macaroni and cheese meet Velveeta! This cheese is great for so many more things too. I prefer the 2% as the whole milk Velveeta can be a bit much if not cut with a blander tasting item. This is super affordable for the amount you get too.  Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box
Heather S.
Velveeta Original Is always my cheeses go to!! It’s a bit more expensive than other brands, but hands down, it’s the best. Definitely a lifetime customer. My family has used this for YEARS!! All I use for homemade Mac n Cheese!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love using this cheese for grilled cheeses or Mac n cheese. Melts fast and tastes go good. I love this cheese and my family does too. I would recommend Velveeta cheese to anyone that needs cheese!😂😂
Shannon O.
Velveeta is deliciousness in a cube. In our house we use it to make nachos, mac n' cheese, chili cheese dogs with cheese on top, or just a snack. I recommend to everyone who has never tried it. Perfect for lactose intolerant people as it's not even cheese, it's not even actually food!
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite dip to make with Velveeta?
Juliana T.
I love my mac and cheese, with extra cheese and thick. Does this provide that?
Chelsea H.
Athens, GA
What else can you make with this besides dip?
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Has anybody ever tried making a velveeta beer dip? My family used to make a delicious cheese beer dip with the use of a chafing dish but I haven't been able to find it. Was curious if velveeta would be a suitable cheese to try it with.