BY VELVEETA

Velveeta 2% milk shells & cheese cups 2.19 oz 4 pk see more...

Talisha C.
These are a weekly grocery shopping item in our house. A little expensive but the flavor is amazing and it’s easy for the kids to fix. The cheese is great quality and overly satisfied. Wish they would make bulk packages that are a little more affordable than the 8 pack ones they have now.
Gigi M.
Deltona
It’s Mac and cheese, like how can you go wrong. So freaking good. So easy to prepare, and delicious. I recommend these as an easy snack or dinner for kids. So yummy.
Now I want Mac and cheese 😬😬
Lol, but no seriously.. try them 😂
Kim M.
Valley Stream, NY
As a college student, quick and easy comfort food is the go-to dinner option. These cups make it very easy to have a tasty meal, and it is a perfect serving. It can be a little salty, but not too bad.
Kelsey M.
Knoxville, TN
I love these little things. So fast and so filling my kids love these for snacks during the day. We get ours on sale at Kroger Normally 10/10. The only downfall is you only get 4 of them and that usually goes way too fast.
Lexi W.
These are ok tasting, definitely not as good as the regular size. Something is really off with these little cups and smaller size. I will stick with the regular.
Cece
So tired of the regular elbow macaroni and powdered cheese for my macaroni and cheese. I have tried this product in the past, but the powdered stuff was cheaper and faster to make. But I have no comparison to this amazing mac & cheese I love it so much and the fact that I can make it in the microwave on my way to work it's perfect is the perfect on the go macaroni and cheese.
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
If I could give this 0 stars, I would. I bought this for lunches for myself and my sister expecting it to taste like the macaroni you make on your stove, and it tastes AWFUL. I would not advise anyone to buy it. The consistency of the shells, the taste of the cheese, they're both horrid.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
I’m obsessed with Mac and cheese. Being able to grab these easy to go cups and take anywhere with me is nice. But the taste isn’t as good as making it in the pot at home. I buy these mainly for the reason of accessibility. They are a little more pricey.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
I take these for lunch a lot. They taste just like the box and have such a good flavor. They are very easy to prepare. They are affordable and so worth the money, especially when you are in a rush and can just grab one and go!
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
Not very good for the price. It isn't quite as rich as the original shells and cheese when you make it from the box, which is pretty disappointing. It can be a little watery and isn't as cheesy as expected.
Lexi W.