BY KRAFT

1/4 Less Fat than Mozzarella Cheese: This product has 3.5g fat; mozzarella has 5g fat. see more...

Kraft Twists Reduced Fat Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These are perfect for an on the go snack or taking your lunch to school or work." in 1 review
  • "Great snack for the kids my children love to eat these tastes great and easy for them to open as well" in 1 review
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m obsessed with these string cheeses! They are low in calories and taste DELICIOUS! I throw one in my lunch bag every day or I will cut one up and put it on a salad for a guilt-free treat. These are my favorite string cheeses ever!
Anastasia P.
Tulsa, OK
I use Kraft for all of my dishes calling for cheese. I love that Kraft has 2% cheese in almost every flavor. The taste and texture of the reduced fat cheese is delicious. It’s especially delicious in casseroles and salads. Greta product!
Kari W.
Dayton, OH
We can’t keep these in our house long enough. Great for a mid day snack or side for a packed lunch. The twist option is a great variation of just the traditional mozzarella cheese stick and great for those watching their calorie intake.
Emilee T.
Coal Center, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese sticks and this brand has been the ultimate best when it comes down to it. They are moist and taste AMAZING!! I would recommend these to any cheese lover looking for a low fat snack to munch on!
Alexis J.
If your kid is nor able to each much fat these are right for u they are reduced fat but u can get them other types to and they come in many different shapes and sizes
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a lot of times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
Ellen H.
BOOM! My go to snack! I'm eating two of these bad boys right now! A great low cal snack that has a little bit more oomph than your run-of-the-mill cheese stick.

They last a long time, but when they dry out, they gotta go - crispy cheese sticks aren't my thing...
Bianca P.
My son loves this product and I enjoy it as a snack too. My favorite thing about this product is that it's healthy and nutritious. I buy mine at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This is a perfect easy snack for my children. I’m semi picky with food so I personally can’t eat cheese just by itself. My son can down a whole pack of these if I’d let him. I love this version because it’s reduced fat but also gives him two cheese options to go through versus buying two separate cheese sticks in each type of cheese.
Brittany M.
Does he fat content have a positive or negative effect on the taste?