BY KRAFT #51 in Cheese

1/4 Less Fat than Mozzarella Cheese: This product has 3.5g fat; mozzarella has 5g fat. see more...

Kraft Twists Reduced Fat Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These are perfect for an on the go snack or taking your lunch to school or work." in 1 review
  • "Great snack for the kids my children love to eat these tastes great and easy for them to open as well" in 1 review
Angel P.
Trussville
These make a great snack for lunch and children. I’ve only tried them once at a party. They’re pretty healthy in my opinion. The flavor is very rich and high in delicious flavor. I would definitely recommend.
Emilee T.
Coal Center, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese sticks and this brand has been the ultimate best when it comes down to it. They are moist and taste AMAZING!! I would recommend these to any cheese lover looking for a low fat snack to munch on!
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I love this stuff! It is one of my favorite to go snacks! I get it at my local super market or bjs! Its a bit more expensive but you pay for what you get, so it is worth it! I will be picking it up again this weekend!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a lot of times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
Ellen H.
BOOM! My go to snack! I'm eating two of these bad boys right now! A great low cal snack that has a little bit more oomph than your run-of-the-mill cheese stick.

They last a long time, but when they dry out, they gotta go - crispy cheese sticks aren't my thing...
Bianca P.
My son loves this product and I enjoy it as a snack too. My favorite thing about this product is that it's healthy and nutritious. I buy mine at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This is a perfect easy snack for my children. I’m semi picky with food so I personally can’t eat cheese just by itself. My son can down a whole pack of these if I’d let him. I love this version because it’s reduced fat but also gives him two cheese options to go through versus buying two separate cheese sticks in each type of cheese.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
Idk if it was the brand, or the concept of two different cheeses being together, but this is not something if you have kids like mine..... who hate food touching. The only thing I can complain about personally is the price point. But on the other hand all cheese is stupid expensive anymore
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
This is a great snack! If I'm busy and just want something to take the edge off, this with some crackers is great! Not the healthiest or most nutritional haha but it's yummy :) at least it's better than reaching for chips or something
Brittany M.
Does he fat content have a positive or negative effect on the taste?