BY KRAFT #62 in Cheese

1/4 Less Fat than Mozzarella Cheese: This product has 3.5g fat; mozzarella has 5g fat. see more...

Kraft Twists Reduced Fat Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These are perfect for an on the go snack or taking your lunch to school or work." in 1 review
  • "Great snack for the kids my children love to eat these tastes great and easy for them to open as well" in 1 review
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This is a perfect easy snack for my children. I’m semi picky with food so I personally can’t eat cheese just by itself. My son can down a whole pack of these if I’d let him. I love this version because it’s reduced fat but also gives him two cheese options to go through versus buying two separate cheese sticks in each type of cheese.
Kristine C.
Greenwood
Who doesn’t LOVE string cheese?! I know I do! These Kraft twists are so good because they have two different kinds of cheese AND they are fun, so those kiddos will love them just as much as you do! Easy snack and great taste!
Emilee T.
Moon Township
LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese sticks and this brand has been the ultimate best when it comes down to it. They are moist and taste AMAZING!! I would recommend these to any cheese lover looking for a low fat snack to munch on!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Kori H.
Kraft is from my child hood. I can the commercial in my head of the grilled cheese being pulled apart. If your going to get an American cheese, Kraft is the brand to go with if your looking for a creamy, melty, gooey cheese.
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Aushlin L.
Hoyt , KS
I always make sure to keep a bag of these in the fridge at all times, and I’m always taking a few to lunch with me. Taste great, and they are low fat which is even better.
Bhawna P.
atlanta, GA
My family use kraft cheese most of the time , cause they are cost effective and very good in taste,specially this stick cheese is amazing in taste and less in calorie..
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a lot of times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
Brittany M.
Does he fat content have a positive or negative effect on the taste?