BY KRAFT

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. see more...

Kraft Twists Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These cheese sticks come in very handy for my lunches when I go to work." in 2 reviews
Samantha M.
Greenbrier, AR
My son has these in his lunch daily! The fun twists are great and keep him interested in healthier options that processed snacks like chips. Highly recommend to anyone who has kids or who loves cheese!
Robin G.
Birmingham, AL
[product:kraft-natural-cheese-snacks-mozzarella-&-cheddar-low-moisture-part-skim-16-ct-cheese-twists-12-oz-peg] nice snack to pack in my purse and go. Great to cover with biscuit and bake!
April W.
This is an easy in the go snack. I purchase these for my daughter all the time as a snack when taking her linch to school. Taste great and its a semi healthy snack. Lol, but we still love it.
Miranda A.
Spanish Fork, UT
These are good but I'm not totally a huge cheese stick fan, they taste pretty average like any other cheese stick would. I tend to bit chunks out rather than to peel them but whatever! It's all good, my husband likes them more
Jillian H.
Very good quality cheese. My 2 year old loves these and he could probably eat a whole bag in one day! I love the texture of this brand as some brands are too dry for my taste. Would recommend this brand of string cheese for a snack for kids and adults.
Karla M.
Rock island , IL
I love this product!!! I love how the cheese is combined evenly and the taste is great kids love this. I think the price is pretty affordable. They're found almost anywhere with a dairy section. I 100% recommend these to anyone who loves a light snack
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
I love cheese to begin with but I love string cheese because it's easy and portable! These are perfect for packing with lunch and so delicious! I love the mozzarella and cheddar combination!!
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
These cheesesticks are the best tasting and not your fake cheese sort of snack. My kids always ask to have these for a snack, hard to eat just one! Perfect to add to kids school lunch. Great value and definitely will buy again.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Such a creative product. I love each separately and when I found these mixed together I had to try them ! A good price for the amount that you get. Sometimes you can find them on sale and marked down !
Ally S.
I could honestly eat this all day every day it's very delicious and compared to other products or other types of cheese like this it's great I bought it from Walmart she's very convenient and I absolutely love it
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Do they do other cheeses? like pepper jack would be good too