BY KRAFT #34 in Cheese

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. see more...

Kraft Twists Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These cheese sticks come in very handy for my lunches when I go to work." in 2 reviews
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This was a big favorite with my 2.5 year old. She loved these. Especially when we were on the go and needed a quick snack. These are also really good if you make your own pizzas at home and want to roll up the crust w them to make some stuffed crust pizzas. They're usually gotten on sale with our family. They're often too expensive and it's just easier to buy a cube of 1 pound cheese and slice up pieces ourselves.
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
2 cheeses swirled together in perfect harmony. This was one of my favorite snack foods growing up and now as a mom I’ve gotten to pass down the joy to my Little’s. This cheese is obviously super yummy and a ton of fun, great for everyone!
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
These cheese sticks are my guilty pleasure. I’ve eaten them since I was little & are a great source of calcium. I am a repeat customer & can find them at any of the local grocery stores near me. I will definitely buy them again.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Samantha M.
Greenbrier , AR
My son has these in his lunch daily! The fun twists are great and keep him interested in healthier options that processed snacks like chips. Highly recommend to anyone who has kids or who loves cheese!
Robin G.
Birmingham, AL
[product:kraft-natural-cheese-snacks-mozzarella-&-cheddar-low-moisture-part-skim-16-ct-cheese-twists-12-oz-peg] nice snack to pack in my purse and go. Great to cover with biscuit and bake!
Poba Z.
One of my favorite snacks. The combination is very delicious. I found it not salty which is what I like. I usually cut it to small pieces and mix it with chopped cucumber for my snack.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
These are a family favorite. I have 4 kids and they all like them. I like the fusion of the 2 cheeses. Great for a snack or to go with a meal. I will definitely purchase again!
Jenny J.
Myrtle Beach
Usually all of Krafts products are fantastic but this product we did not like. the cheese was tough to chew and the taste was bland. Definitely not buying this again.
Alissa M.
Awesome for snacking when you need that boost to get you to lunch or before dinner is ready. Great for kids to eat, easy to use and is a great price taste amazing!
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Do they do other cheeses? like pepper jack would be good too