BY KRAFT FOODS

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. see more...

Kraft Twists Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These cheese sticks come in very handy for my lunches when I go to work." in 2 reviews
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
Foodie Expert
I was in the grocery store and purchased this cheese for the first time on a whim. It tasted pretty good I liked how the cheese twisted out ..it is a decent snacking food but it didn't taste good enough to be one of my top go to snacks .
Macie F.
Macie F.
California, MD
I absolutely love cheese sticks, mad most brands only make the boring mozzarella cheese stick with no other options, but kraft has so many options and the twist is good because you get flavor from two type of cheese!!
Erin B.
Erin B.
North Port, FL
These are a fun lunchbox snack! Love that they are a mixture of cheeses. I wish that they were a little cheaper but the health benefit outweighs that! Great snack for the kids (or me!) I recommend! Happy snacking!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg
My daughter loves these. They are an easy snack that she can get herself and doesn't need help to do anything with. Tastes great. A healthy choice for on the go. Would definitely recommend to others.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
Foodie Expert
I love cheese to begin with but I love string cheese because it's easy and portable! These are perfect for packing with lunch and so delicious! I love the mozzarella and cheddar combination!!
Necee J.
Necee J.
Foodie Expert
If your a cheese lover, you know all about cheese sticks. Easy to break the pieces of cheese off. Give you the right amount of cheese you need.
Allison B.
Allison B.
APG
Great after work out snack and after school snack for my nephews. Great taste and satisfys the hunger for a short time before dinner.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My kids love these! Cheese sticks after school are a highly desired snack by all 5 of my kids and these are among their favorites!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
Kraft twists mozzarella and cheddar are a staple at my house. The price is similar to other similar products. They taste great!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Emerald Isle, NC
These cheese sticks are really good. They taste amazing but you can not taste the difference between cheddar and mozzarella.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
Do they do other cheeses? like pepper jack would be good too