Kraft Twists Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag uploaded by Michelle L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Cheese

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. see more...

Kraft Twists Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Snacks 12 ct Bag
  • "These cheese sticks come in very handy for my lunches when I go to work." in 2 reviews
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I absolutely love this type of cheese! The two flavors being combined is complete genius! I pull them apart and eat the spirals separately, but the flavors still compliment each other wonderfully! I eat them often, especially in packed lunches or on picnics!
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Great yummy snack. Easy to grab and throw in a lunch bag. Chewy and satisfying. Healthy for kids to have as a snack. Gets their amount of calcium intake each day. I buy these often and have them in my refrigerator each week to take for a snack at work.
Lindsey G.
So good for quick snacks and a healthy choice. Has a great taste, is fresh, and I feel good about having it my my fridge for my family. I would buy this again because it's affordable and I can take what I want due to the individual sealed packages.
Aurora A.
My school had a mini market you can buy cheese-sticks and hummus on-the-go. I usually get the cheese sticks because they are easy to carry, don’t make a mess and are a healthy choice. I love cheese so I love the product!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
My kids eat these by the dozen. They make a good, healthy snack that I can feel good about giving them. They make a perfect snack for them that they are happy to get. I will continue to purchase these cheese sticks.
Deborah S.
Kraft Italian String Pizzeria Twisted String Cheese 12 ct Bag I gave 5 stars for it being kraft cheese , because all kraft cheese is really good,but never can find this one but I know it would be good.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This was a big favorite with my 2.5 year old. She loved these. Especially when we were on the go and needed a quick snack. These are also really good if you make your own pizzas at home and want to roll up the crust w them to make some stuffed crust pizzas. They're usually gotten on sale with our family. They're often too expensive and it's just easier to buy a cube of 1 pound cheese and slice up pieces ourselves.
Suyi D.
A mis hijos les encanta para el launch del colegio son barritas individual es que vine por separadas como Esquizitos quesito los recomiendo para todas las Mamis que resuelven la merienda de los niños
Tina R.
Tennessee
These cheese twists are yummy and they’re fun to eat. You can either eat it as it is and have the two cheeses at the same time, or untwist and eat each one separately. I recommend that you try them.
Poba Z.
One of my favorite snacks. The combination is very delicious. I found it not salty which is what I like. I usually cut it to small pieces and mix it with chopped cucumber for my snack.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Do they do other cheeses? like pepper jack would be good too