Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #43 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Jamillah A.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes the perfect pasta salad!!! It also taste great if you marinate your veggies then throw them on the grill.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Lots of bold flavor, not too thin. I like marinating chicken in this because it gives it a nice zesty flavor.
Toni S.
great for salad dressing also for marinating steak and others meats for grilling Kraft dressings are wonderful
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I love this on both salad and pasta salad. Great flavor and it's just spicy enough without being too much so.
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
Didn't have quite the Italian taste I was looking for. Still enjoyable though, and a good consistency.
Shay A.
I really really love t bbn is priduct. I always marinate it with my chicken. It gives it this great taste.
Amy A.
Church Hill, TN
This is the best Italian that Kraft has to offer! It has the great Italian flavor with an extra spicy kick!
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
I am not a big fan. For my opinion it has to much oils but it isn't the worst thing in the world either.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Courtney R.
Independence, MO
Is a wonderful marinade for chicken! Also has a really great flavor and is perfect by itself on salad.

back