Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #47 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Buy on target.com
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I love this dressing on my salad it's the best I recommend it to anyone out there it's super good in my opinion
JoLynn P.
Poland, OH
Great taste. Great to marinade chicken in. Makes a great topping to salad as well as on chicken or in recipes.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
I love this dressing! I can put this on salad, chicken, use to marinate mozzarella. Will always be my favorite.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Lots of bold flavor, not too thin. I like marinating chicken in this because it gives it a nice zesty flavor.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Love this dressing just wish it came in a lower calorie version. The taste is zesty and compliments salad well!
Toni S.
great for salad dressing also for marinating steak and others meats for grilling Kraft dressings are wonderful
jade l.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad. When i use it as salad dressing its gross
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
No basta con que es dietético sino que también tiene un sabor muy rico que te va a encantar cuando la pruebes!
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I love this on both salad and pasta salad. Great flavor and it's just spicy enough without being too much so.
Shay A.
I really really love t bbn is priduct. I always marinate it with my chicken. It gives it this great taste.