Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #47 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Italian dressing is my favorite I love to pair this with a nice chicken and shrimp salad with some pasta on the side ;) delicious
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good dressing and marinade, I use these on all kinds of meats and I also use it on my salads. I love how flavorful it is.
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
Similar to the Italian dressing but with a little more boldness. If you like a lot of flavor, definitely go for this dressing.
Shannon D.
N Providence, RI
Very tasty and zesty. This is great to marinate chicken with and then cook on the grill. I would recommend this to everyone.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Really like Kraft House Italian dressing with the baby spring greens salad mix, cherry or grape tomatoes and garlic croutons.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
This is one of my favorites! I love Italian on my salads and definitely prefer this specific kind. It's even good on chicken!
Shannon R.
Great for salads, veggies, or my personal favorite pasta salad (often with veggies!) quality flavor and pretty good on price.
Nicole K.
NORFOLK, VA
Kraft is the only dressing I'll buy! Add this to pasta salad, house salad, or to marinate chicken in. You won't regret it!
Julia A.
Ontario, CA
great product that is perfect for a traditional salad to please everyone. Love that yippy can marinate worth this as well.