Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #34 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
This is one of my favs. Not only can you use it on your salad but I’ve made many different meals with this dressing but my fav. Is Italian chicken.
Megan S.
This is my favorite dressing to cook with. It’s packed with so much flavor and if you marinade with it, the flavors get absorbed in to the meat.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
This is in my fridge as we speak. I usually stick to kraft tuscan house if i am going for that particular flavor. Purchased at fred meyer/kroger
Brittany R.
This Kraft Italian dressing is my go to when it comes to pasta salad! It gives it the right amount of seasoning that I don't have to add exta
Jessica W.
A great vinaigrette dressing. Full of flavor and spices. Perfect blend of tangy and smooth. I use this like some people use ranch. Try it!
April G.
I love the Tuscan Italian Dressing on salads where I add fruit such as strawberries. I also use it to marinade chicken to go on the grill.
Taylor D.
Comstock Park, MI
This has a great flavor and it’s a light substitute for ranch. I use it in salads and it boosts the flavor. Good value for a good price!
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST salad dressing EVER!! it is the perfect compliment to any salad or as a great dip for pretzels soft or hard!!
Jessica F.
Peoria
Really good Italian dressing. I love using this in pasta salads or on just regular salads. Also tastes great as a marinade on chicken.
Justine A.
2004 reviews
This is one of my go to favorite dressings. I use it on salad, making pasta salad to marinating steak. A wonderfly versatile product.