Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #47 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
Italian salad dressing is my favorite and I am very picky about them. This one is very flavorful, zesty, and robust. I love to add it to my Italian subs and use it as a marinade too.
Athena M.
Livonia, MI
Perfect for marinating chicken to grill!!!! bold flavors, just the right about of seasoning and when you use it as a marinade you do not need to add any other flavors to it .
Gustavo P.
excelente sabor italiano con las mas finas especies me encanto es marinada con muy buen saber me encantaría poder recibir pronto productos de cocina ya que tengo una excelente pagina gastronomía plus
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sooo tasty! Put chicken in the for a few hours and grill! Gives chicken awesome flavor! Your taste buds will go nuts!!! Available at your market. Decent price only couple bucks!
Ciara B.
Love this stuff for making pasta salad!! I don't buy any other dressing/marinade to make my pasta salad with.

It lasts for months in the fridge. Even when it's marinated in the pasta.
NiA S.
Kraft is amazing it has great flavor. I love it and all their products that they have. If you haven't had kraft before i highly recommend you go grab a bottle.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
This is my go to dressing. It's light and zesty. It goes on any salad you can think of and brings together all the wonderful flavors. I love kraft dressings!
Ashleigh W.
Dallas , TX
My go to for a simple summer salad. Robust and bold flavors and a healthy choice amongst the oil and vinegar based dressings. Very affordable and so yummy!
Bethany P.
This is a great version of an Italian dressing. I use it as a marinade for veggies before grilling or as a salad dressing. The value and price are good.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
This is one of my favs. Not only can you use it on your salad but I’ve made many different meals with this dressing but my fav. Is Italian chicken.