Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #34 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
I love, love, looove the Tuscan House Italian. It has a bit of a different flavor than the zesty or the robust. The Tuscan house is creamier than the other 2. It goes great on salad and as a marinade. I also like to mix it with the zesty or the robust.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
I love this Italian dressing as a marinade on all kinds of meats including chicken and pork chops! I always have it stocked in my cabinets and we go through it very quickly! I would recommend this Italian to others for salads and marinades.
Candice F.
This is my go to dressing. I love most Italian dressings but this one just has a zest too unlike the others. It is really good on salads. I also love to dip my cucumbers and tomatoes in it and it is also good as a chicken marinade!
Yvette S.
Northridge, CA
I love any Italian dressing from craft. I love how healthy it is for you and how you can put it on virtually anything. I usually top my salads with it and I buy it at the local grocery store. I would probably buy it again.
Christina N.
We love this brand and flavor when choosing a salad dressing. We have cooked with it, eaten it on salad, used it to marinade, and eaten it on pasta salad. It tends to keep flavor even when not used as a salad dressing.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
Lite and flavorful, it is perfect on salad when paired with pasta and garlic toast😍 it also makes a tasty dip when mixed with sour cream! Quick and simple for last minute get togethers or a night at home.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
this is a review on behalf of my fiance because I bought it for myself and within a few days he ended up finishing before I tried any haha he then proceeded to buy more to replenish the fridge. needless to say he loves it and I still have yet to try it haha
Lisa H.
White , GA
Great dressing with lots of flavor. You can marinate meat in it as well to add depth and spice. I like this dressing on anything really, flavors pairs well with everything!
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I love cooking chicken breast in this stuff! It makes it delicious and my family loves it too! It's fairly priced and you can usually pick it up at your local Walmart!
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
usually, i would not consider Italian dressing a marinade, until I tried this one. I used it for a marinade for my chicken and it was amazing! The flavor was explosive , and it made my chicken real juicy. It is a great price also. I made Italian Chicken breast and rice with it this evening .