Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #47 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Delicious perfect salad dressing goes well with any type of salad I mainly use this with steaks pastas etc. great price get a great amount of product is well this is a staple in my home
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I love that this is a marinade and a dressing all together! It’s so zesty and tangy!! I love how inexpensive it is and how amazing it tastes! I got his from Walmart in the condiments aisle beside all the dressings and bbq sauces. I truly recommend.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I have used this as both a dressing and a marinade and have had great success with both. It makes preparing food so easy because I don’t have to mix up my own marinade. I have used it for both chicken and steak and would recommend it to all.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
This dressing is great with just about anything. It’s my go to for marinading chicken to grill. Perfect meal every time. I got it at Walmart the last time but you can find it pretty much anywhere.
Robin W.
I love this wrestling I sweet zesty spicy one of my favorite dressings I actually have a stockpile of it because it is delicious and there's a lot of things I make with it
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
I usually like Kraft Italian Dressing, but I find the Tuscan version a little too strong and bold. I will use it if it's all that's available, but I much prefer the normal Italian dressing.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
There's a pasta salad that I make with veggies and I use this dressing on it and it's always a hit! It's a great step up from the regular Italian dressing in terms of flavor.
Shannon M.
Really good flavor. A good mix of sweet & tangy but not oily. Priced well among similar dressings from other brands. A good variation of regular Italian dressing
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Michelle M.
Great on salads. Also good for cooking. Put this on chicken and bake makes for a great tangy sauce. Add a little white wine to the dressing pour it over steaks let is sit for an hour the cook them however you like [product:kraft-tuscan-house-italian-dressing-&-marinade]