Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #47 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s wonderful, no need for improvement! It’s absolutely excellent. Very affordable! Love this! Would absolutely buy this again! A family favourite!
Earlene P.
This is one of my favorite dressings, I always have it on hand. I don't often use it on salad, but I use it as a marinade all the time. My favorite way to use it is to marinate asparagus before grilling 😋
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
I absolutely love this to marinade my beef , chicken or pork . I use this also in my tomatoes cucumbers ans mozzerella salad . This has a nice bolder taste then regular ialian dressing
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is a great product because it is so versatile. I love using it as a marinade for grilled veggies and for salmon. It's also good as a dip for veggies and as an addition to pasta sauces.
Zeina M.
Windsor, Ontario
I love this kind of dressing! I love adding it to salads especially beside pizzas or spagetti! Its a really good dressing i think everyone should try it.
Tessa B.
This is a nice dressing. It has a long after taste so I usually brush my teeth immediately after eating it. I usually have it over spinach and arugula.
Shaheen F.
Not your average salad dressing. Adds a little extra flare to your salad. And can also be used as a great marinade. Love kraft quality products.
Naila M.
It’s a great dressing for vamping up boring salads!! I love the flavouring works well with any kind of lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers!
Perla d.
La Romana
Estas vinagretas son muy ricas con el aceita, sal y vinagre adecuado tienen su savor particular muy buenos en las ensaladas
Jenna P.
Moscow, ID
Great salads dressing for low cost. Have it on all my salads and continually buy this flavour and brand for my household.