Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #51 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
This has become my new favorite dressing. I watch what and how much I eat and this is one of the lower calorie dressings. Best part is I use less than the serving size and it still packs all the flavor. If you are looking for a better option this is the ticket.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Pretty good. Has a lot of ingredients that I’m not keen on, but it’s nice in a pinch. Has a good flavor and is definitely consistent and makes for a nice refreshing salad with some zest to it. If you’re okay with the long ingredient list, I would recommend it.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love Italian or vinaigrette with a kick. This has great flavor and is very versatile. You can use it as a salad dressing or a marinade for meats and veggies. Super yummy and can kick up the plainest food items.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Kraft is my favorite dressing brand and they make marinades that are top notch this Italian is bold and complex in flavor but not too bold I always get a whole chicken butcher it down into 8 prices then marinade over night just pop out of the fridge and onto a cookie sheet and bake! Boom simple easy and oh so good!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as a marinade when grilling chicken in the summer. Ziploc bag and 24 hours later it leaves the chicken juicy and flavorful after being cooked on the grill.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I love that this is a marinade and a dressing all together! It’s so zesty and tangy!! I love how inexpensive it is and how amazing it tastes! I got his from Walmart in the condiments aisle beside all the dressings and bbq sauces. I truly recommend.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I have used this as both a dressing and a marinade and have had great success with both. It makes preparing food so easy because I don’t have to mix up my own marinade. I have used it for both chicken and steak and would recommend it to all.
Candice F.
This is my go to dressing. I love most Italian dressings but this one just has a zest too unlike the others. It is really good on salads. I also love to dip my cucumbers and tomatoes in it and it is also good as a chicken marinade!
Shannon M.
Really good flavor. A good mix of sweet & tangy but not oily. Priced well among similar dressings from other brands. A good variation of regular Italian dressing