Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Erin S.Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Ashley H.

BY KRAFT #43 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing & Marinade
  • "I love this dressing , really great in pasta salad and I use as a marinade for steaks , works great and has a good zesty flavor" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't use this for salad dressing i mostly use it for pasta salad." in 1 review
  • "Very zesty flavor and it goes so well on pasta salad I highly recommend using it as a maranade as well." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
This has become my new favorite dressing. I watch what and how much I eat and this is one of the lower calorie dressings. Best part is I use less than the serving size and it still packs all the flavor. If you are looking for a better option this is the ticket.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Pretty good. Has a lot of ingredients that I’m not keen on, but it’s nice in a pinch. Has a good flavor and is definitely consistent and makes for a nice refreshing salad with some zest to it. If you’re okay with the long ingredient list, I would recommend it.
Rosa P.
Orlando, FL
This is great on a freshly made salad. I’ve marinaded chicken breast and popped it the oven; pair it with some yellow rice and veggies....omg yum! Love when I can use a product for multiple things. Highly recommend
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love Italian or vinaigrette with a kick. This has great flavor and is very versatile. You can use it as a salad dressing or a marinade for meats and veggies. Super yummy and can kick up the plainest food items.
Bay P.
This is amazing on salad, but I also love using it on chicken. Makes an amazing marinade and is so easy—throw together in a ziplock in the fridge and then bake! (Use fresh dressing in the baking dish.)
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Italian dressing . I have my boyfriend go pick me up some and he grabbed this. I use it only on salad however this had marinade in it. Big mistake it was almost sour and bitter at the same time
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Kraft is my favorite dressing brand and they make marinades that are top notch this Italian is bold and complex in flavor but not too bold I always get a whole chicken butcher it down into 8 prices then marinade over night just pop out of the fridge and onto a cookie sheet and bake! Boom simple easy and oh so good!
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as a marinade when grilling chicken in the summer. Ziploc bag and 24 hours later it leaves the chicken juicy and flavorful after being cooked on the grill.
Brittany C.
Maryville, MO
I used this to make a Tomato Cucumber and Mozzarella salad. This dressing was PERFECT and made the salad taste great. It's very affordable and my usual go-to when I make salad.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I love that this is a marinade and a dressing all together! It’s so zesty and tangy!! I love how inexpensive it is and how amazing it tastes! I got his from Walmart in the condiments aisle beside all the dressings and bbq sauces. I truly recommend.

back