BY KRAFT

• Are these worth it? Are they like lunchable? 1 Answers
  • Think these are great for my 5 year old twins when I am o...1 Answers
Chamil S.
Love these. They are great for throwing in your little ones lunch boxes. Was hard to find at first, but it was worth the search. A snack I don't mind my son asking for because it's healthy.
Lindsey G.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this product for me niece! She is almost 2, and they are perfect for on the go or in the car. They don't create mess, and they teste good too!
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So convenient for my kiddos! I have 2 so it's always hard to find something worth while to take on trips or to the ball games. This is perfect!
Heather S.
These are so yummy! They make perfect snacks for my toddler on the go or even just around the house. She picks them out herself to eat(:
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I love these! They are so hard to find but they are great for on the go or a snack when I'm lazy at home.
Gicelle G.
This is one of my favorites, you can take them every where and calm your hungry while you are on diet
stephanie r.
davie, FL
Soo yummy and easy to carry snack expecially if you have a baby that is able to eat this type of food
Jamie C.
Nipomo, CA
I liked the small bite sizes.My kids also enjoyed it themselves. It's a great on the go snack.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
I love these so much because they are easy to eat when you are out and a good snack
Angelica S.
I love this! packaging is very sleek and it's easy to grab and go with this product
Amy R.
Are these worth it? Are they like lunchable?
Tonya A.
Port Arthur, TX
Think these are great for my 5 year old twins when I am on the go.