Kraft Three Cheese Ranch Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Aureanna B.Kraft Three Cheese Ranch Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kylie R.Kraft Three Cheese Ranch Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Benji P.

BY KRAFT #14 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Three Cheese Ranch Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "it has great flavor and goes great with everything...which is great, when the kids you babysit love to dip EVERYTHING they eat in it :)" in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a really good ranch dressing that goes well with a salad but is also a really good and easy dip for veggies at your next party." in 1 review
Yesenia R.
La mejor forma para poder comer verduras / ensaladas sin hacerle el wakiss es con cualquier adereso de la marca Kraft, a mi en lo personal me encanta el RANCH sabe riquisimo tiene un sabor tal delicioso que a mis hijos les encanta comerlo tambien con sus verduritas :')
Michele N.
Kraft ranch dressings are not a favorite ranch dressing of mine but when I saw they had a 3 cheese kind I thought I would give it a try. I was not that impressed with it and I'm guessing because of the "original" Kraft ranch dressing part of it.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
This is the only dressing sauce that I’m currently using and i have a good reason. I usually use it for sooome salads or pasta penne. It’s yummy but I don’t have a lot of it since I’m trying to eat cleaner everyday. it’s a great option though.
Paola S.
You can never go wrong with this dressing. I put it on everything: pizza, veggies, chicken, pizza, everything. It’s creamy and delicious. There’s many ways to use it which is also great. Super affordable and you get a good amount of product.
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
This is the best dressing ever I can not go one day without it on my salads. I eat salads everyday and I can’t eat salad without this dressing. It had a very good value and it is very inexpensive. I totally recommend this product.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
El sheese rancho es súper rico para las ensaladas le da un toque especial y único!! Ese sabor tan original hace que me gusta aún más la ensalada, a pesar de que no soy muy amiga de las verduras con ranch es mejor comerlas ;)
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
My boyfriend puts this on absolutely everything. Pizza, wings, spaghetti, lasagna, etc. literally anything he eats he puts this with it! I only use it on salad, but it still taste amazing. You can’t go wrong with kraft
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
I know I’m not the only one who puts ranch on everything.. am I right? Not only do I love ranch dressing but they are making so many different flavors. This three cheese dressing is so delicious! Check it out!
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
I didn’t use to be big on ranch but one random day I tried it & I was on a ranch kick for a while. It’s easy to find & nicely priced. Usually on sale. Healthy, yes. In moderation. Would definitely buy again.
Tracey Y.
I enjoy this! Its great to mix into things such as pasta! Its also greAt on salads as well as on hot foods and sandwiches. Its got good flavor but does nog taste as cheesy as i presumed. I would buy it again
Lena S.
Mobile , AL
Cheese ranch or classic ranch?