GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsKraft
Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta

Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta

Same gooey, cheesy taste in a fancy new box. You're probably feeling a lot of emotions right now. Shocked. Amazed. Hungry. But don't feel worried, because inside this box you'll find the same deliciously gooey macaroni & cheese dinner you know and love. It's just got a new grown-up look. So go ahead and hold your head high for loving that classic cheesy goodness. In fact, raise our new box above your head and announce to the whole store that you love it. Because you know you do. Youknowyouloveit.com.

Where to buy this
Do you guys ever try this with bacon???
Start your review of Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my favorite Mac n Cheese 💛 it tastes less powdery than the original and is more creamy. I love the shells vs the elbow macaroni too. I’ve tried the other big brand and it’s just not the same. Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta
emma H.
Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta uploaded by emma H.
absolutely incredible. I could live off of Kraft Mac n Cheese. So easy to make and serves the perfect amount for my boyfriend and I. This flavor is so tasty, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Melinda L.
Lorain, OH
Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta uploaded by Melinda L.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
So good! Better than the original! Have been eating for years and would take this over original any day. Highly recommend!
Loretta W.
Stamford, TX
My favorite mac n cheese! I like this one better than the original. But it has to be this brand. Other brands don't taste as well.. is that 120 characters yet. 😂
Huda A.
Peoria, AZ
Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta uploaded by Huda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Had this today, love it way more than the original! Doesn’t have an artificial taste. I love the shells, they’re like little pockets for the cheese. I made it exactly as directed and sprinkled some Parmesan on top and it was perfect. I would definitely recommend it.
Tabitha  C.
Anoka, MN
Purchased at: Target
We love this one at our house! It's creamy and rich and you forget your eating something that was dumped from a box! We eat it alone as a lunch or dinner as a side usually to pork or burgers. We eat this 1x a week! We always grab a few boxes while we are out at the store ☺️
Mary caitlyn O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Kraft Mac n cheese is super good & is my favorite brand of Mac n cheese. The recipe is super easy to follow & really only takes minutes to make. It's super high quality too! I highly recommend buying this product.
Jessica S.
Lincoln, ME
Kraft Mac and cheese is a classic. I like to have this to switch things up a bit and I don't feel like making a huge meal. I dont have any complaints about this product. It's got great flavor. I would recommend to anyone who likes Mac n cheese, especially if you have kiddos!
Tashia A.
Manchester, PA
My son and I absolutely love Mac and cheese. This is our go to when we're hangry hits the spot every time. And easy on the wallet too. It just needs extra cheese and we always have that in our fridge. Quick easy and delicious.
Mona A.
Plymouth, MN
This is my and my son's favourite from the time when he was just a toddler. On some days when he does not want to eat anything it is only this food which he is happy to eat and I am too happy to give as it is healthy and nutritious and can be given to kids. Kraft is good brand and easy to cook and reasonably priced