Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL
I love Kraft Thousand Island. The taste is good and everything blends well. Some other thousand island's have to much ketchup in theirs, but Kraft doesn't.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
My go to brand for dressings. The get the flavor just right. Love the prices, very affordable and a lot of grocery stores have variety of Kraft flavors.
Misty M.
Let me start by saying we love Kraft dressing. Now with that being said RANCH is ALWAYS in my refrigerator. My kids it RANCH dressing with everything.
DeJuana S.
Mason, OH
It's so yummy. I use it all the time for salads and Ruben sandwiches. My family also enjoys this dressing for their salads and Ruben sandwiches too!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
I personally do not like thousand island, although it is the only dressing my husband likes. This brand is his favorite. The cost isn't bad either
Emily B.
Euless, TX
Thousand Island is my go to if ranch is not available. The texture is great and this is a healthy alternative! There is good value, not too pricey 😘
Nely M.
Jackson, TN
Definitely a good one to put with your salad it gives a different taste, and also with some other foods just to give them a little bit more of taste.
Sahara O.
Gainesville, GA
Second best thousand island dressing compared to wishbones brand thousand island. I grew up using this brand so it’ll always be a staple in my houses
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Nami M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this not only for salad but for fries as well. With this dressing and cheese and onions! It tastes just like fries from in n out :) so good!