BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I applied this to my burger because it was like the spread from in n out it's really good. It's not the same but it's taste similar. For salads I haven't really tried it yet. But the dressing taste great!
Corbin R.
Thousand island dressing is my favorite of all times but that doesn't mean that I like them all! This one is creamy but not too thick and has a great taste. It's not a 5 out of 5 but it's a great tasting dressing for it's price point.
Emily T.
Pretty good! I’m not big on dressings but I don’t mind Italian dressing every once in a while. It can be difficult to get out of the bottle sometimes and it’s a little flimsy, but the taste is great. Nice and creamy!
hanna y.
I like the 1000 island dressing even more than the regular ranch dressing, as it has more flavour. I have this as dip for my celery sticks/carrot sticks, on my salad or even as sauce for my burgers.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I love putting this dressing on my sandwiches call me weird or not but it’s amazing when you put it on a Ruben sandwich or even a text email and just goes well with it and I love it so much
Krissia A.
I seriously love this dressing I don't use it on salads though I make crispy chicken burgers with lettuce and all kinds of other stuff and I have this secret ingredient to it it makes my burger taste 10 times better
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
I want to thanks my step dad for intruding me to a world of salad dressings lol. This has such a yummy tasty !! I love the extra punch it gives to my salad and as a chicken dipping.
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
This brand is mediocre. It’s not terrible but not my favorite. It’s something you grab for a party when you are going the cheap route on salad. I have to say it’s better than most flavors that Kraft sells though.
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite dressing from Kraft! it's so zesty and good on every salad that I make. it's your typical thousand island dressing which I also use as sauce for some things
Rachel W.
Cedar Park, TX
The guys in my family won't eat any other dressing other than Thousand Island. :) And the Kraft brand is so affordable and meets their need for their preferred dressing flavor.