BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Nicole H.
I love a good salad, and an even better salad dressing, so thousand island was my favorite. This brand is really good and so affordable. I love that they have a nice variety of dressings to choose from. I'd recommend this.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
This dressing is my weekness. The taste is phenomenal, it is not sour and is not super sweet. I am sure most of you have tried it, if you are into mayonnaise texture, then this is the one for you. Give it a chance, it can be found at local grocery stores.
Christina N.
I love love Love thousand island sauce! They all pretty much taste the same to me. But it’s my go to with my steaks and salads. Super cheap and you can find them at any grocery stores! I normally get mine at Safeway since they have deals!
Akeya G.
Greensboro, NC
One of my fave flavors! It goes great with any salad. I think it’s a good buck for your by. I’m not sure if it’s healthy. But I don’t use it that much for healthy reasons just for the taste! I would definitely recommend
Ashlee D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love salads so I use numerous different dressings depending on the type of salad I have or what’s available at that moment. I don’t usually use thousand island with my salads but I am a fan of it on different foods
Kala G.
Westland, MI
Krafts Thousand island dressing is by far my favorite brand of Thousand Island. I don't know how to explain the flavor and the consistency but all I know is it's amazing especially when I make my homemade Reubens!
Ashleigh S.
Very disappointed in Kraft. This dressing used to taste so good and apparently, they changed the recipe. Now, it tastes completely bland and has a awful consistency. Why change something that everyone already liked?
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a thick dressing that’s a bit too sweet for my taste. I usually don’t put a lot on my salad since a little goes a long way with this dressing. I don’t feel that it’s too healthy considering the nutrition facts so I try not to use too much.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
My favorite Thousand Island dressing. Kraft’s does an amazing job on this dressing. Good value and not any more pricey than other dressing. Salad is healthy and dressing makes it taste good. I’m very satisfied.
Marcella c.
Kraft dressing are always the last ones on my list to buy. They’re the most affordable but the least healthy. They taste artificial as well. Thousand island especially feels so heavy. But the taste matched those of the competitors, it’s just less healthy!

back