Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
Thousand island dressing is my favourite, no matter what brand it’s from, it just taste so good!
Heather L.
We like this flavor at our house, but it's definitely my husband's favorite of all dressings!
Nabila I.
Jeddah , Western province
Delicious. I always find myself reaching for it whenever I have salad! Totally recommend it.
Lindy H.
Ajax
Delicious tasting very flavorful! Affordable priced and great squeeze top good for picnics
Akshita J.
Stamford
Love the flavor!!! My favorite to go dressing. I use this one for my sandwiches and salad.
Ammeda a.
Best dressing ever. We used to buy it all the time. It does have a lot of calories though
Kelsie  G.
London
Great product, love how affordable it is and comparative to other more expensive brands!
Julia A.
New York
my mother thousand island has to be on the tablet all time. I love a ranch o Caesar blue
Jolene R.
Sarnia, ON
This used to be a favorite of mine ... Now I find the flavor odd and chunky at times
Sarah J.
Welland, ON
One of my favorite dressings. Great on hamburgers too. Great taste and really thick.