Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #10 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Chelsie H.
Red Deer, AB
I don't eat alot of Salad but when I do. I use this dressing. It is creamy and a little goes a long way. Only thing better is bacon bits
Kayla L.
Salmon Arm , BC
Oh yes. I have to be in the right mood for this dressing, but when I am it is so delicious. Great on salads or dipping sauce for veggies.
Kristina T.
Kitchener , ON
My favourite Kraft dressing. So cheesy and creamy. Great on salad, as a veggie dip or as a condiment. My kids also love this dressing!
Veronique C.
Sorel, QC
This one is one of my favourite ! It has a little sweet taste wich I adore. This one would be great for a salad with grilled chiken !
Corinna W.
Yorkton
Good flavour for Thousand Island Dressing. I like it on my salad and I also like to put it in a sandwich, hotdog or even on a burger.
Tara F.
Canning, NS
Use it all the time on "big Mac salads" so good! A must have in our house when you're trying to cut down on carbs but you love burgs.
Camille B.
Vancouver, BC
My favorite salad 🥗 dressing. It taste so goood on salads and good as a dip as well. I love dipping veggie or my goat roti into it.
Erica H.
Pools Cove, NL
Its ok... I sometimes use it on my homemade burgers when I try to mock a big mac.. It has alittle zing to it but nothing extreme.
Chantal R.
Love this dressing! It may not be the healthiest option but it tastes great! I have it once in a while so I am not overdoing it.
Valentina C.
Orlando, FL
I love the creamy texture of this dressing. I put some little amount when I make salads and I'm too tired to make my own dressing