BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Taylor G.
Tastes really similar to the sauce that is applied onto a big mac at McDonald's. It has a really great combination of flavours from sweet and tangy that they almost explode in your mouth. Does not over power the salad whatsoever and is probably my favourite dressing by far.
Nyx C.
Toronto, ON
Old reliable salad dressing good for salads, as a dip or even a samwage spread or pizza crust dip.
Can't go to far wrong with this one as it's been around for many years.
Uriel T.
San Juan
This dressing tastes like the famous Puerto Rican Homemade dressing called Mayo-Ketchup! This dressing it’s good with salads it not gives me heartburn or something like that . I like that.
Courtney D.
This is the best dressing I have ever tasted. My favourite growing up as a kid I would eat any salad with this dressing. It’s affordable, tastes so good! It’s like a pop of flavour in your mouth and comes in an easy squirt container so you don’t spill.
Jen R.
Kraft Thousand Island Dressing is the only salad dressing we use at our house. We love the taste of it and it has been a family tradition passed down as we all love it! Definitely recommend it but not to those dieting as it has calories in it lol
Diana M.
Inside the kraft dressings, my favorite is a thousand islands, perfect sour point, flavor, consistency, I love it for raw mixed salads, I also use it sometimes in the hamburgers gives a different but exquisite touch.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
BEST FOR BUGERS!!!!!! My guilty pleasure is any burger with Thousand Island dressing or close to it I love the Big king for BK and now cant make it at home. Its so nice and thick and rich the dressing makes for great burgers and sandwiches.
Katie S.
Saskatoon, SK
This is one of my favourite salad dressings. I have tried other brands but always go back to Kraft because it just tastes better. I highly recommend you try it out. I will most likely repurchase this again in the future sometime.
Sobia K.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
Awful, tasted off & vomit enducing! It had a very sour taste to it & made me want to vomit. Not nice, don’t try it’s awful unless of course you like awful sour tasting stuff, in that case fill your boots you’ll love it
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
My favorite dressing of all times. I use it for all salads and they taste amazing. I pack several plastic containers with this and keeps them in the fridge to use it regularly.