BY KRAFT

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Amanda G.
I love Kraft salad dressing however not a fan of 1000 Island. Reminds me too much of Big Mac Sauce
Kristina A.
Yabucoa
Very good. excellent for a good green salad. or just toss stewed rice over it. I love her.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Stephanie C.
For more flavor in my salad this is my go to. My family and I love it . Always great on a salad.
Riddhi D.
Bridgewater, NJ
A perfect topping or sauce to any dish or salad! Kraft has shown to be a reliable brand thus far!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
A thousand island is one of my favorite dressings. It has a great taste and it’s very affordable
Shannon R.
This dressing is very tasty! It has a tangy taste and is great on salads and even on a sandwich.
Valerie G.
Downey, CA
Love to combine this with onion rings! So cheap and tastes great. I recommend this to everyone
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I’ll put this on almost anything l. It’s good on sala and it’s just creamy and found everywhere
Kimberly C.
Oxford, AL
I love putting this on my salad. It's one of my favorite type of sauce/seasoning for my salad!
KaTonya C.
My fave dressing since been!!! Sweet and tangy so yummy I always choose this over anything else

Walmart