Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #10 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite salad dressing ever. Tastes amazing & I bought it at a local walmart
Shannon B.
Dyersburg , TN
Kraft is awesome, cruelty free, affordable, and high quality products. They are great.
I love this dressing in my sandwich wraps, it tastes really good. Price not bad at all.
Noemy's W.
Santa Ana, CA
I like this dressing. I’m not a fan of dressings but this one is ok. I like the flavor.
Chelsea N.
Urbana, OH
This is easily on of my favorite dressings ever. It’s super creamy and full of flavor!
Mariam A.
It is delicious as a salad dressing !! And I think u can find it any grocery store
Amber B.
Sawyer, MN
I love craft dressing products they are the most affordable and always taste great
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
It is a delicious dressing. One of my favorites. Would recommend it to everyone
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Flavor heaven in a bottle. Perfect for salad or pasta dishes or dipping sauce
Brandi S.
Pemberville , OH
Not bad for a creamy dressing! I prefer zestier dressings but this is good.