BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Jennifer W.
APO, AE
Love this, great taste and lasts forever, helps make the perfect ruebens! A little goes a very long way.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Love thousand Island and it is great on my salad but I haven't used it in a while but I do love the taste
Mandy H.
This is a great salad dressing! This is great to put on a summer salad! Kraft dressings never disappoint.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Love thousand island sauce with my sandwiches or potatoes recommend to buy this it's affordable and tasty
JJ J.
This is the other dressing that can not run out at home. I will be reminded as soon as it’s a little low.
Lilianna P.
martindale tx
My favorite salad dressing, goes good with so much ! I love thousand island. Who's crazy not to like it?!
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
Great salad dressing and most off all great on burgers and sandwiches I have never tried another brand.
Jennifer  D.
Very good salad dressing, I have recommended too friends and family. I will buy it again in the future.
Ann Marie M.
This is the Thousand Island I always buy. Solid taste, never too expensive. Bottle is easy to squeeze.
Meghan H.
We used this to make home made Big Mac burgers. I must say it worked well. Nice creamy and tangy taste.