BY KRAFT

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Aba W.
MARIETTA, GA
Taste very good. Too much does not have to be used and it can go a long way. It is very affordable and can be found at any grocery store. I am always satisfied with the flavor! I do recommend it to others :)
Crystal S.
rayville
I grew up on this brand of dressing. I would say this product is a good value for the amount you get. I put this on my salads and even used as chicken tender dipping sauce.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
If I can’t have this as my dressing, I won’t have salad. Plain and simple. You can get this nifty little wonder bottle at a good value at Walmart or any of your local grocery stores. It’s rich and creamy, and the flavor beats that of its competition. I would definitely recccomend if you’re on the rocks about it.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I love Thousand Island dressing and this is a great brand! Mc Donald’s Big Macs were always a fave of mine. There came a point where I began eating veggie burgers instead. I like to top a flame-broil Boca Burger with a pickle, onion, and Thousand island dressing for the same great taste. Fairly priced brand too!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Kraft Thousand Island is one of my favorite dressings.  It has a wonderful flavor and consistency.  It's not too thick or too runny.  It's easy to apply just the right amount to salads.  It compliments so many lettuces and doesn't make my salads mushy.  I highly recommend it.
Diamond G.
My mom decided to get something new to try for salads and what not and this is pretty good I don’t usually do thousand island on salad but it wasn’t a terrible decision
Jennifer H.
These are a staple in my house for putting on salads or even using in recipes. It makes a plain salad taste much better. I buy these from Walmart and they always send out coupons. Highly recommend.
Melody L.
Classic thousand island. Ive had this in all salads since as long as I can remember. It's just the perfect go to dressing. I also like it either cucumbers it's tasty.
Marco A.
Wauconda , IL
Amazing flavor, great consistency, Creamy and tasty. I have tried it with salads, sandwiches. Has Ana amazing taste that you can pretty much pair with anything. It is a very affordable product maybe a few penny’s more that the cheapest brand, but totally worth it.
Kelly T.
nauvoo, AL
Kraft 5000 island salad dressing has always been my favorite since I was old enough to eat a salad or anything else that I do put this on I've always loved the taste and I always have used it for potatoes before they were wild style fries I have this on my fries as a child I've always loved the taste of it and would recommend to everyone I have put it on hamburger stew just like the Big Mac sauce it does the trick yummy yummy yummy

Walmart