BY KRAFT #10 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target
Yajaira C.
Love this on the go pack Of thousand island when I take salad to go. It's not too much it's a perfect serving
Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
Weather you pit it on a salad or add it to your burger - this thousand island is one of the better out there.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love the fancy tangy taste this gives me it really livens up my sales and taste really good with fries also
Aman S.
Long Beach
I use it on my sandwiches, salads and have never regreted the flavor. You should try it if you haven't yet.
Heather B.
Tastes great. Great price and goes good with salad, burgers carrots and broccoli! Very good and I enjoy it
Lily L.
Who hasn’t spent their childhood eating salad with thousand island dressing? This will always take me back.
Aera K.
This has a really good taste. I love putting this dressing on my salad because the taste isn't too strong.
Ashley M.
My go to for 1000 island dressing. Always taste great, flavorful, and a great addition to salads and sides.
Victoria L.
Spartanburg , SC
My fav dressing for my salads it has a great taste the flavor is very satisfying. Great as a dipping sauce
Dana F.
Thousand island is one of my favorites. I use it on salads hamburgers and Reuben! Great balance of flavors