Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love the fancy tangy taste this gives me it really livens up my sales and taste really good with fries also
Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
Weather you pit it on a salad or add it to your burger - this thousand island is one of the better out there.
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita , CA
I love these dressing on homemade burgers or also and fries there really good with a chopped grilled onions
Victoria L.
Spartanburg , SC
My fav dressing for my salads it has a great taste the flavor is very satisfying. Great as a dipping sauce
Lily L.
Who hasn’t spent their childhood eating salad with thousand island dressing? This will always take me back.
Heather B.
Tastes great. Great price and goes good with salad, burgers carrots and broccoli! Very good and I enjoy it
Dana F.
Thousand island is one of my favorites. I use it on salads hamburgers and Reuben! Great balance of flavors
Aman S.
Long Beach
I use it on my sandwiches, salads and have never regreted the flavor. You should try it if you haven't yet.
Kelsey M.
North Babylon, NY
This is my sons all time favorite! He loves the thousand island so much he every puts it on his white rice!
Ashley M.
My go to for 1000 island dressing. Always taste great, flavorful, and a great addition to salads and sides.