BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Eva J.
Bristol, TN
Thousand Island by Kraft is my hands down favorite. I love the zesty flavor on any salad & often dip my crackers in it too!
Carla S.
Bell, CA
I love thousand island for my salad it gives it a really good flavor and i also love to eat it with fires and hamburgers.
Shelby G.
Summerville, SC
I think this is the best brand of thousand island you can get in stores. It’s not too tangy or runny. It’s just perfect.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
This is number one salad dressing i always have a bottle of thousand island in my fridge its the best tasting dressing.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
It’s a little chunky for my taste. But all in all not bad. Taste is great! Consistency is a little off. But still good.
Marlyn B.
My favorite dressing along with ranch, really delicious and make a difference to your salads. I always repurchase these
Lucia T.
One of my fav dressings for salads. Love mixing this with ranch. The flavor is good not to tangy or sweet just perfect.
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
I absolutely love this thousand island dressing. It doesn't have the cheap taste that a lot of already made ones have.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
This brand is okay but it is not my favorite. Would rather spend money on an off brand even if it doesn’t taste better
Joyce H.
I love thousand island dressing, and this is no exception. You do need a lot to mix into your salad but it tastes good

back