Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #10 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on target.com
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
This brand is okay but it is not my favorite. Would rather spend money on an off brand even if it doesn’t taste better
Joyce H.
I love thousand island dressing, and this is no exception. You do need a lot to mix into your salad but it tastes good
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
This is number one salad dressing i always have a bottle of thousand island in my fridge its the best tasting dressing.
Phyliss A.
Shelby
I love thousand island dressing on salads and and hamburgers it's got a better taste than restaurant house dressings
Ghizlane S.
Toronto
I looove this dressing .it can be used for for everything. I put it on my burgers, salads, sandwiches. Its just great
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Other then ranch dressing this is my go to salad dressing. I also use this matanate meats like steaks and porkchops.
Cristina L.
I like this product in salad and sandwiches, it has a good flavor and good price, it makes you sandwich taste better
Neferttia J.
My dressing of choice. I recommend it for everyone who’s looking a milder salad dressing without the loss of flavor.
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
Not expensive. This dressing has a lot of bold flavors and taste great on a salad that's fully loaded or just simple
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
I don't really like this type of dressing. I do like a thousand island but not by Kraft. It has a weird twang to it!